Alone time with Matt

Teleahas POV*

I woke up early this morning and had a shower, wrapped the towel around my body and walked into my room and went straight to my closet and pulled out short black shorts, a black T-shirt that said 'im a tomboy' and walked out of my room and knocked on carters door and he said "come in" so I opened the door and everyone looked at me and I said "carter I need to talk to you in private" so he got up and walked out of the room and I talked to him.

Hayes POV*

Carter just went out of the room with Teleaha and they were going to talk but she doesn't talk to me so I asked the boys "why doesnt Teleaha talk to me" and matt said "because you slapped her straight across the face" and I said "I didn't mean to" and matt said "dude your lucky carter didn't hurt you he knows not to turn on his friends" and I said "ok".

Teleahas POV*

conversation-

Carter: why dont you just talk to him.

Teleaha: well he hit me carter he has to think of what he has done then I will talk to him.

Carter: but he has thought about it he wants to talk about it.

Teleaha: he needs to take a joke ok I was playing around all the boys knew that he's lucky that I didn't hit him back.

Carter: I know he can't take a joke but can you talk to him.

Teleaha: I'll talk to him tomorrow because I need some alone time so I'm going to the soccer field but I want matt to come to me ive knew him before the rest of them so can you tell him to come with me.

Carter: I'll go tell him.

End of conversation.

And Carter walks out of the room so I get changed and put on a pair of black tracksuit pants, my black sports bra and my Nike's and I get my shoulder bag and decide to put extra clothes in there so I put my ripped black jeans and my black swag half top and black converses and put my wallet in there then I put my hair in a side fishtail and put on my black hoodie and then I get a knock on the door.