My trip

Teleahas POV

When i woke up i knew the boys were still here and mum was at work, ehen i lay in bed i think 'i really need to get away from the boys i know where to go'
I diecided to get up and i had a quick showeranddryed my hair then i put on black skinny jeans, a blue singlet, a black leather jacket that goes up half my waist, a creamy coloured scarf and black converses and grabbed my black shoulder bagand put my earphones and my wallet and a few other stuff and decided to go to my mum at her work and ask her something so I walk downstairs and the boys are watching TV so I try sneak out but carter says "where are you going" I said "its none of your business" he said "yes it I_" before he could finish his sentence I said " CARTER YOU NEED TO SHUT THE HELL UP YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW WHERE I GO ALL THE TIME" he said "yes I do" I said "when I get home I want you guys to be gone in 1 hour or I will tell your fans where you ok" and I walked out of the house.

Mums work

I walked up to mum and said to her "hey mum I need a favour" she said "what is it" I said "I was wondering if I can go back to florida for a week" she said "yeah sure is it because of the boys" I said "yes and thanks" and I gave her a hugand went home.

Back home

When I got home the boys were still here so I went straight to my room aand text the group.

Group chat

Me:hay guys guess what.

Lusy:what

Lilly: what

Me: I'm coming down for a week

Lusy: omg yay

Lilly:yayyyyy

Me:gtg have to pack ttyl

End of convo

I went to my closet and grabbed my big shoulder back a pulled out..

•two pairs of black jeans
•two sweaters/jumpers
•two pairs of shorts
•one pair of pink and purple bikini
•one pair of converse
•hair brush
•phone charger
•wallet.
End of list when there was a knock on the door do I quick through my bag full of clothes in the closet and walked over to the door and when I opened it Hayes had hugged me I said "what the hell Hayes are you ok" he said "don't ever leave again" i said "thats not your decision"

After convo

I am really tired so i diecide to go to bed