he found us

Teleahas POV*

Same day*

It was Carter, carter was standing infront of us and I looked up and then I nudged marcus and whispered in his ear "we're in trouble" and when he looked up his eyes widened and I giggled and I said to carter " carter why did you want us to cone home" and he said "so you can talk to Hayes" I said "sorry no can do" he said "why not" and I said " first of all he hit marcus second of all i don't have to talk to him and thirdly I'm leaving tomorrow to Florida" and I stood up and he said " why do you need to go up there" and I said " its nothing to concern you" and marcus and I got on our skate boards and went back home to see Hayes sitting near the door step and so marcus and I walked up to the door and I said to Hayes " can you please move" and he got up and he said " I need to talk to you" and u said "no" and he said "why not" and I said "firstly because you punched marcus and secondly I don't have to" and So I walked inside and went up to my room.

Later when marcus left

I decided to put my posters on the wall when there was a knock on the door and I said " who is it" and they said "its me hayes " before he could open to the door and locked it because I didn't want to talk to him and so I got tired and went to bed.

Hay guys I know the chapters are long but I have to got to bed so good night everyone!!!