I don mean to

Teleahas POV
same day

What the hells going on there are cops and an ambulance in front of the mansion so I walk inside and I said "what the hells doing on" they looked at me and the cop said "we got a call that someone punched Mr Reynolds do you know how" I said "yes I do" he said "who was it" I said "u was the one that punched him" he said "is she serious she's 13 years old" he looked away from me so I grabbed my bike keys and got on my motorbike and started it and they came out and I said "I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt him I get out of your lives loxy you coming" she nodded and jumped on and I said to the cop "no one will get their hands in me or my sister" hayes, nash, matt and Cameron ran after us but we were already gone no one will find us.
After a while I stopped at a gas station to get fuel and food and I said to loxy "hay lox where do you want to go" she said "LA" I nodded and we played for the fuel and we got two types of mother and monster each, water, lollies, we got a hair ties and we bought them and I said "let's change into different clothes" she said "I don't have any clothes" I said "girl I stole some of you clothes and put them in the bag on the motor bike" she nodded and i changed into grey tracksuit pants, a black singlet, a grey and black hoodie, dog tags, a black beanie and black Jordan's and lox put on black track suit pants, a pink singlet, a grey and black and pink hoodie, dog tags, a pink beanie and pink converses then I tyed my hair in a tight bun and pulled out some of my fringe and put the beanie on then we left the station.

LA

Lox said that we had a cousin so we rode to his house and his house a big mansion so I stopped my bike and we got off and knocked on the door and .....Justin bieber answered in and he hugged lox and he looked at me and he said "hay lox who's this dude" lox looked at me and pulled my hair and beanie out and my hair fell down my back and he said "teleaha is that you oh my god teleaha it is" and he hugged me and he said "how did you guys get here" and lox and I pointed to my bike and he said "lox I didn't know you rode a bike" lox and I looked at each other and bursted out laughing Justin looked confuse and I said "Justin that's my motor bike" he looked surprised and he said "how did you learn" I said "I was a biker Justin everyone knows that" and he said "so why are you guys here" I said "I may have punched someone" he said " who" I said "carter" he said "haha high five" we high fived and I said "wait why are you happy" he said "I never liked him" I sad OK and he said "lox said that you are a good singer you wanna be in my next video" and I said "yes" and I him and I said "when" he said "tomorrow and I went to bed with lox.