He thinks i dont care

Teleahas POV
Same day

Before we left I changed in to a black skirt, a knitted sweater and tucked it in, a small brown belt, black stockings and black converse and grabbed my small blag hand bag and put my phone and money and license in it and left.

At mall

I diecided to get hayes a few presents for his birthday so first I went to the phone case show to get a phone case for him and I got four for him the first on said 'Florida Gators" in big writing and the other on said 'the one who got this case is bae' and the other one said 'lie a boss' and the last one had a quote on it that said 'never judge someone by the way they look its what's inside that counts' then I bought those then I went to the converse shop and got black converses with red and blue strips on them then I went to the clothes shop and got three shirts for him one said 'SWAG' another one said 'I'm da boss' and the third one said 'don't mess with my bae' then I went to the cap store and got him a black hat that said ' She da boss' and then I got a hat that said 'da boss' and then we left.

Back at faiths house

I wrapped his presents and I put them in my black bag which was on my bike then I said good bye and left.

At home

I got home and put hayes presents in my back pack and walked inside and I yelled "I'm home bitches" I walked into the loungeroom to see a not on the desk and it said

Dear Teleaha
The guys and girls and I went out since you didn't get me any presents I guess you don't care good luck on your own bye
We went to california to see your mum we won't come back for a week or two bye

What the hell he does think I care I'm going to change and got to california...