Watch your back

Teleahas POV

It is Friday today and so I got up and put on blue shorts, a black crop top that says 'dope', a black and red London hat and I brushed and straightened my hair and left for school.

At school

I saw Marcus so I ran up to Marcus and jumped on his back and said "Marcus what are you up to" and he looked sad so I jumped off his back and walked in front of him and I said "hay what's wrong" he said "I had a fight with my parents and I have no where to stay" I said "hay you can stay with me until things are saughted out" and he nodded and I hugged him and I put my chin on his shoulder and I saw hayes he walked over to us and he looked mad and I let go of Marcus and stood beside him and hayes said "what the hell teleaha" I said "what did I do this time" he said "first you kick us out of your house then you hug Marcus you are such a bitch" he just crossed the line and walked up to him and grabbed him by his collar and push him against the wall and said "what the hell Hayes I kicked you guys out because we had a lot of fights and you can't come up to me and start yelling at me for hugging Marcus he is my best friend you need to stay out of other peoples buisness " and I let go of him and walked to Marcus and he put his arm around my shoulder and we walked off.

After school

I walk home home and hayes was on my door step again so I walked up to him and I said "what the hell do you want" he looked up and he walked off wow I unlocked the door and watches TV until I got bored and diecided to...