Back to school

Teleahas POV

OMG i have to go back to school so i got up and had a quick shower and diecided to wear purple and pink short shorts, a grey crop top, pink vans, pink and black flat cap and I grabbed my pink bag and put my wallet in there, drink Bootle and a few other stuff and walked down stairs. I realised I was late so I grabbed my board and and carter said "where are you going" I said "school" he said "ok take Hayes with you" I said "what why" he said "because I said so" I said "ugh hurry up then" and we walked out the door I said "what school do you go to" he said " well im get enrolled at your school and I'm going to play football" I said "ok well I'm a cheerleader" he said "oh really so you can cheer me on" I said "yeah well got to go bye " he said "I'll be here this afternoon" and I rode to my locker when tom walked up to me I said "what do you want" he said "I'm sorry for what I did" I said "you're too late tom I'm not forgive you" and I walked off.

End of day

School just ended and Hayes wasn't waiting for me so I rode off until some one puleed my wrist and I turned and it was Ben with out a thought he had punched me and the was blood coming out of my lip and he diecided to kick me hard in the stomach and when he had left I rode home.
When I was at the front door I saw that carter was still here so I walked in and carter said without looking at me said "how was scho_" he said "what happened" I said "he punched me again" and then I fell to the ground and I didn't reliease that my shirt went up abit and carter saw the bruise on my stumach and that's the last thing I remember before I blacked out.

Hayes' POV

I was supposed to go wait for Teleaha but the boys wanted to talk to me and carter said "Hayes do you like Teleaha" I said "yeah I do" but then we were interrupted by the door opening and carter said "how was scho_" but he was cut of and he said "what happened" and he ran over to her and she said "he punched me again" and then she fell to the floor and then her shirt came up abit and there was a bruise on her stomach and then she blacked out.....