Oh My God

Teleahas POV*
Same day

The plane has just landed to i got my stuff and i went to find lily and then I see her and I ran over to her and hugged her and we left.

At her house

When we walked in the house she me up to her room and she said "we're going to the beach with the girls so get dressed" so I grabbed my red two piece bikini and went in to the bathroom and got changed and I decided to put over my swimmers some black short shorts and a white crop top and i grabbed my shoulder bag and I put towel, sunscreen in the bag and I put my hair in a side plait and I grabbed my skate board and through on a pair of black shoes and walked down stairs and lily, lusy, rose and a boy I havent seen before so I ran up to lusy and rose and gave them a bog high and and rose said " Teleaha this is my cousin Andrew, Andrew this is Teleaha" he said "h-hi" I said "why do you sound nervous why does he sound nervous" rose said "he's just shy anyway can we go now" I said "yeah let's go and I'm skating on my board I know a shirt cut to the beach"

At beach

The water was nice until I saw Carter so I quick swam to the shore and I told the others that I was going for a walk they all nodded and I put my stuff back on and walk for awhile until someone grabbed my butt and I turned around and slapped them then they grabbed me and trying to pull me back and I was screaming then someone came over and punched them and I realised that it was Nash and the other boys were walking towards us so I got up and started to run away until someone yelled out "miss are you alright" it was Hayes and I yelled "leave me alone Hayes I don't want to see you or any of the guys you said you were going back to north Carolina leave me alone" and when I said tat I turned around and Hayes eyes widened until some wrapped their arms around me I turned around and it was Andrew and I Hugged back until Hayes said "get away from him" and Hayes ran over and punched andrew so I pulled Hayes back and and I punched him right in the face and he looked shocked and so I walked up to Andrew and helped him off the ground and walked past hays and I said to Andrew " I'm sorry about that but thank you so much" and we walked back to the girls and Andrew and I saw Hayes look at us and Andrew had a plan so he walked over to me and picked me up bridal style and he through me in the water.

1 hour later

We decided to go home so we skated home and I had a shower and through on some shorts and a shirt. And went to bed.