Meeting the dolan Twins

Teleahas POV

I walked to loxys room and woke her up and said "lox let's go to the beach" she jumped up and she put on a strapless pink and purple with bottems then she put on high waist purple jean shorts and purple converses and a purple shoulder bag and I put on a strapless pink and blue bikini with bottoms and put high waisted blue jeans and blue converges and grabbed my blue shoulder bag and I put a towel in mine and LOX's bag and we both got a mother in our bags and I put on my black da boss hat and put it on backwards and grabbed our boards and left and when we got to the beach there were boys looking and whistling at us and someone said "Carter stop" it was Hayes then I whispered to lox and said "hay the boys are behind us we should do some thing" she nodded and she whispered to me "hay I know I put my arm over your shoulder and you put yours around my waist and we laugh and if one of then touches our butt we turn around and slapped them" I nodded and did what she said and then someone touched my butt so I let go of lox and slapped them and we both turned around and carter was holding his cheek and he looked at us and I smirked and all the boys were laughing and lox and I could hold it any more and I walked up to carter and said "if you ever touch my butt again I will hurt you" and I turned back around and lix and I skated away laughing and we went and layed our towels down and played there then lox tapped me and pointed and I looked to where she was pointing and the boys were looking at us and once they saw that we were looking then turned around and I said "let's go swimming" she nodded and we took off our shoes and shorts and lox said "teleaha get on my back" I nodded and got on her back and she walked to the water and I got off and we tackled each other then I said to her "hay I have a plan" she nodded and came next to me and I said "well the guys are look so let's go under the water and not come up for awhile" she nodded and we swam and went out more and I nodded and went under for about a minutes and we came back up and the boys were standing looking for us and when they see us we laugh and got out and dried off and put our shoes and towels in our bags and put shorts on and I put my hat on backwards and we grab our board and we see some boys looking at us and nash and that were pointing at us and the two boys that look around my age came over to us and said "that guy wants to talk to you guys" and I said "we know whose he is we are ignoring him" and I look over to the guys and stick my rude finger up and hayes runs over and said "teleaha no need to be rude" I said "oh shut up ayes and leave us alone" he said "your dad won't want you to be rude" I dropped my stuff on the ground and punch hayes and said "even though I dumped you hayes it doest mean you have to bring up my dad" I pick my stuff up and said "hello boys I'm teleaha and the is my sister mahogany" one of them said "hi my names Grayson and this is Ethan we are twins and we're social media famous" I said "same mahogany is a dj, model ad a singer, youtuber and viner and I'm a dancer, singer, youtuber and viner and us two and two other girls live in a mansion" Grayson said "how do you know hayes" I said "this idiot Herr is my ex boyfriend" and Ethan said "hsy can we get you twos numbers" we nodded and they put their numbers in our phones and we put ours it theirs and lix said "hay if you two want you can hang out with us in the mansion" they nodded and Grayson put his arm on my shoulder and Ethan put his over mahoganya and we went home.
When we got home their eyes widened and lox and I laughed and walked inside and went to the indoor pool and I took my shorts and hat off and jumped on Grayson's back and he jumped in and after awhile we got out and lox and I changed into...