time off

Teleahas POV
Same day

Before I leave I changed into a black and yellow batman singlet, blue and yellow skinny jeans, the 'da boss' hat I got today, yellow and white converses and I put on black mascara and black eye liner with a wing and black eye shadow and black lipstick I'm bring my in emo out when I get angry then I grab my phone and keys for my motobike and my bag with his presents and left..

In California

I just arrived at mums house and roses car is here do I stop my bike and grab my bag and walk straight inside and slam the door which echo's and I walk straight into the lounge room and started yelling "WHAT THE HELL HAYES YOU THINK U DONT CARE I SPENT THE WHOLE DAY BUYING PRESENTS FOR YOU AND I USED $1000 BUCKS ON YOU, SHOW SOME RESPECT" I took the bag of my back and threw and walked out and jumped on my bike and rode off..

Hayes POV

she doesn't even care she said that she couldn't celebrate my 14th birthday so I said to the guys "hay let's go see penny" they nodded and we left.
When we got to California we said to penny "she doesn't even care that its my birthday she took off to Florida on her bike to see a girl called fait" penny said "hayes Teleaha is I that stage where she helps people and faith is her 19 year old cousin faith has gone through alot that's why Teleaha leaves a lot" but then someone came through the door and slammed it and Teleaha came into the room in dark clothes like an emo she was even wearing makeup and she started yelling "WHAT THE HELL HAYES YOU THINK THAT I DONT CARE I SPENT THE WHOLE DAY BUYING PRESANTS FOR YOU AND I USED $1000 BUCKETS ON YOU SHIW SOME RESPECT" then she took of the bag and threw it at me and left and I upzipped the bag and it was full of preants there was

-a pair of converse
-a cap
-four phone cases
-two or three shirts

And I said "oh my god guys what have I done I think she's gonna do something bad I don't know" and we all ran outside and went to find her.

Teleahas POV

oh my god why can't he believe me Im off to racing track where cars race and I'm go speed as fast as I can.
I finally got there and started reving my engine when some said "Teleaha stop I made a mistake" it was to atr I was speeding off then I hit the ramp and flew in the air and landed saftly on the ground I was smiling but then i turned around and they were coming to me in the car so I sped off and I know exactly where to go I will go to Florida with faith but first I went home and packed and left for Florida.

At Florida

I just arrived in Florida so I stopped and called faith

Faith: hello
Teleaha: hay faith can you do something for me
Faith: yeah sure anything
Teleaha: open your garage I'm put my bike in there I can't be around any body but you and ben
Faith: yeah sure see you when you get here

And I hung up and got to her house and parked my bike in the shed and walked into the house and I said to her "hay girl can we go to Starbucks and i will tell you what happened" and she nodded and I got changed...