The match

Teleahas POV*

I woke up to a noise down stairs so i went to the railing and looked down stairs and there was no one down there so when i was about to walk into ny room but then I heard noise coming for carters room so I walked over to his door and knock and walked in and I see all the boys in his room and I said "carter did they even leave yesterday?" and carter said "no they didnt " he was looking down at his feet "ok and boys try keeping it down, you woke me up so be quiet my mum still asleep she leaves today ok" and all the boys nodded "bye boys" I said and all the boys said "bye" and I walked back to my room and went on my laptop.

Hayes POV*

"Shes not in a good mood is she" I said "she is it just because her mum is driving back to California today carter said.

I did know Teleaha lived in California well we live here in north Carolina I like here but I have always want to move to California I wonder if it has changed last time I was there?

Teleaha POV*

After i got out of bed it was 10:00am so i had a shower, wrapped the towel around myself and went to my closet and pulled out my short black shorts and my black shirt that said im a tomboy and brushed and drier my hair and put on my swag beanie and went to carters room and knocked on the door and all the boys looked at me and i said "im going for a walk to you boys want anything and carter said " yeah do you guys want sour patch kids" and they all said "yes!" " do any of you want to tag along or do i go bye myself" i said and hayes and mattew said "yes" so i said "ok hurry up".

Back home*

i walked up to carters room and get them the sour patch kids and walked out and i said to mattew "mattew i need to talk to you" and all the boys went "oooooo" but hayes didnt. "Mattew dont forget i am versing you in soccer tommorow ok" i said and he went back to carters room.

Next Day