Nice time at the beach

Teleahas POV
same day

I changed into a strapless pink bikini with bottems a golden flowers on the bikini and put on purple and pink high waisted shorts, and a strapless pink croptop and purple converse and I put my knife and pouch on my leg and I put my da boss hat on backwards and grabbed my phone and small black bag and walked to the kitched and put three mothers and gum and walked to the lounge room and I said "cam matt your guys ready we going to my favourite spot change into swimmers" they ran off and when they came back we went to the field and I caught hope for matt, sugar for can and I got flicka and we tacked up and they knew how to do it and we got on and walked around the front and walked to the driveway and when we got to the beach we walked to the shore and I said "do you guys want to see something" they nodded and I put my hands on the saddle and did a hand stand and they were clapping and we toef the horse up at the grass spot and layed our towels down then I took my shorts, shirt, shoes and hat and I put my knife under the saddle and Matt picked me up and all three of us ran to the water and after awhile we got out and put my shorts in and but mh shoes and shirt in the bag and dried my hair and put my hair and the knife back on my leg and we ran along the shore and said "guys selfies" and we all took selfies and we wrestled and and got in the horses and jumped on the fence and slowly walked home and when we did I said "can we swim in the outdoor pool" and they nodded and when we got home we untamed the horse and put them away and went to the out door pool and I took off my jumper and shorts and hat and when can and matt weren't looking I pushed them in and when they came up I jumped in and I said "hug me brothers" and we all Hughes and after awhile we got tired so we got our stuff had a shower and went to bed.