Do i ignore him?

Same day*

Teleahas POV*

Carter asked me to open my door so i did and then he asked me to talk to hayes and i said 'no i have nothing to say to him" later today i am going to the park with matt.

Later that day*

I got changed into a pair of black tracksuit pants and my sports bra and then i left.

After game*

I got changed in to my other clothes and matt and i went to starbucks and then when i we got them we sat down and mattew says:

Mattew: why are you ignore hayes?

Teleaha: well he slapped me.

Mattew: yeah i know but why he wants to say sorry.

Teleaha: he needs to feel hurt and he needs to feel ignored.

Matt: do you want to go now

Teleaha: yeah sure

End of conversation
We got up and walked back home and when we got in hayes was sitting on the floor so i game matt a im-going-up-to-my-room look and he nodded and when i was upstairs hayes look at matt and looked back down and i just walked into my room.
I layed down on my bed and scrolled down twitter when suddenly there was a knock at the door and I said:

Teleaha: who is it

Carter: its me carter

Matt: and matt

Teleaha: come in
And they came in

Teleaha:whats up

Carter: matt was talking to hayes and hayes saus he is really sorry.

Teleaha: do you know what he is lucky that I didn't spread it all over the social media.

Matt: can you forgive him

Teleaha: no that's why I called my mum and she is picking me up tomorrow so i can get away from all this fighting.

Matt: why

Teleaha:HE NEEDS TO LEAVE ME ALONE, I WANT MY SUMMER TO BE FUN AND EXCITING AND AWAY FROM HIM OK!!!

After talking*

The boys just walked out im leaving tomorrow so i go over to the closet and pack all my stuff and layed back on my bed and played on my phone and then went to sleep.