They're leaving

Teleahas POV*

OMG they are leaving finally any way I just got out of led so I went to my closet and put on a woolen jumper, blue skinny jeans, woolen socks, ugg boots and a turquoise scarf and I walked down stairs and the boys were in the kitchen and so I walked in and oh yeah my hair is in a messy bun and I said to the boys " are you guys ok" and they said " were leaving" and I said "ok and I have to go now" and walked back to my room and grabbed my phone and walked down stairs and carter said " where are you going" I said " to toms house because we have a date" and carter said " where are you having the date" I said "I'm not going to tell you " and carter slapped me and I ran out the door crying and ran to where mum works because I was lying about the date with tom and I walked to mum crying and she said " what happened" I said "carter slapped me" she said " why" I said" he want to know where tom and i's date is but I just said that because he is always so controlling mum please tell him to get out of the house she said " honey don't forget your going to Florida with lily" I said " oh yeah when do I leave" she said " tomorrow and my shift just ended so let's go home" so we went home and walked inside carter had his head in his hands and then he looked up so I hide behind mum and she just stayed there and carter said " Teleaha im so sorry" I said "stay away from me I don't want to see you again" and mun said " boys you should all go but Teleaha can have one of you stay" I said "I want matt to stay the night" and matt nodded and he came over to me and gave we a hug and the boys left and I decided to go to bed.