He asked me out on a date

Teleahas POV
Same day

I fell to my knees crying when hayes got here and I felt arms around me and I hugged him back he said "what's wrong" I said "I'm losing my mum and now Justin I love them some much" while we sat there I was getting cold so I stood up and walked to flicka and grabbed my cheer leading jacket and walked to hayes and hugged him  and after awhile it was getting sunnier so I ran and untied flicka and hope while hayes was asleep and I jumped on flicka and held flickas reins and I put took the bridle off hope and put a halter on her and grabbed the rope and walked up the shore and hide me and the horses and I called hayes and he answered

Teleaha: you snore when you sleep
Hayes: where are you
Teleaha: I'm with the horses up the bank

I hung up and walked out of the hiding spot and he was going the wrong way so I whistled and he turned around and started walking and so did I and he jumped on the horse and I smacje dthe horse on the but and it ran and hayes fell off so I ran as fast as I can and grabbed the rope and walked back to hayes and he was laying on the ground looking at us and I said once we got closer to him "you should really check your tack that was a I put a hulter on her" I grabbed the hulter off her and put the bridle back on and hayes jumped on and I run up the hill and jumped the fence and so did he and we walked home and we tied the horses in the shed and went inside and changed and I put on black skinny jeans, a black crop top, black boots my black hat that says 'da boss' and I left my hair down and put the it backward and grabbed my phone and walked downstairs and hayes was wearing loose black jeans and a black short and black and white jordans and the hat that says 'she da boss' and I showed him my phone case it was blue with Florida gators on it and his did as well and I said "twinnies" and he said "twinnies' and we fist bumped and I said "you wait out side i will grab the horses' he nodded and sat on the drive way and i walked to the kitchen and grabbed four mothers and my bag of sour patch kids and walked through the door that leads to the she and put two mothers in hopes saddle bag and two in flickas and wuth the sour patchkids then i untied them both and threw the reins over flicka nd got on her and walked both of them out and hayes got on hope and took selfie and hayes photo bombed it and i took one with flicka kissing her on the side of her face and i said "where should we go" he said "i dont know" i sais "uh lets go race on the horse track" and while we were walking i grabbed out a mother and i took a sip and i said "if you want a drink theres some in your sadle bag" he nodded and got a drink and I grabbed to slips of sour patch gum out and said "want one" he nodded and grabbed one and we took off the saddle bags and we raced and I won and we put the bags back on and we walked around the track and hayes said "teleaha can I ask you something" and I nodded and he said "will you go on a date with me tonight" I said "yeah sure casual or formal" he said "swimmers" I nodded and stopped and said "wait we aren't having the date at the pool are we" he laughed and said "no" and we got bored and went home and when we did I got off flicka and lifted the reins over her head and lifte the reins over hopes head and leaded then to the stable while hayes was still on her back.
When we got to the stable I said "hayes can you get off her please" he did and I tooke them to the stable and I said "before our date I will teach you about tack and horses"...