They are annoying

Teleahas POV

I got up at 7:00 and changed into purple, pink and black high waisted shorts, a black sleeveless crop top that had a silver skull, small black boots with studs on then and my black da boss hat and brushed my hair and left it out and put the hat on backwards and grabbed my phone and put my earphones and played ' hey mama' by Nicki minaji and walked downstairs and walked to the stables and went to flicka and saddled her up and hopped on her and put the knife pouch on my leg and put my knife in it and walked out of the stable and I put my phone and earphones in the saddle bag and took it off and walked around the field standing up on the saddle and i felt like I was being watched and it was Justin so I sat back on the stable and ran to him and I said "what's up" he sad "can you take me home" I niddes and said "go grab your bag and meet me out front" and he left and I grabbed the saddle bag and got my phone and put to bag in the stable and I walked to the front and I said "hope on" he nodded and got on the nash pulled up to the driveway while we were walking down and I had my hand on the knife that was on my leg and nash sad "teleaha where are you going" I said "ugh I'm taking Justin" nash said "he can have a ride with us" I gave Justin a look and he wrapped his arms around my waist and I ran off and after we got to his house and I dropped him off I was about to turn around when nash pulled in and I think he saw the knife and I was off flicka so I hugged Justin and got back on and turn flicka around and walked down the drive way and I stopped near the boys "I guess you saw the knife so becl carful the next time you come to the mansion" Hayes said "we arnt scared off you" I jumped off flicka and grabbed my knife and walked to him and said "Im not afraid to use this be careful what you say" and I put the knife back in my pocket and got on flicka and waved to Justin and smirked at the boys and walked off and half way a car honked its horn and I turned around and it was the guys so I grabbed my knife put my arm down my side so they stopped and the stopped the car and I put the knife back and cantered away and they caught up to me so I got my knife and got off flicka with her in one hand and the knife in the other and I slashed the tire and put the knife back and got back on flicka and said "either matt or can comes with me and can get the other car" and can jumped out of the car and got on behind me and put his arms around my waist and he said "dudes we will be back in a minute" after we got the car and not any of mine or the girls and went back to the boys and we put the spaie tire on the car and I said "one of you van ride with me if you want" and matt got on and and Nash went with can and hayes went with carter and they drove off and I walked and matt said "why for you have a knife" I just said "we need to walk on teg grounfmd flickas getting tired" and we got of and I lifted the reins over her head and when we were nearly their I said "can I ride on your back please matt" he nodded and I got on and then we got back on flicka and I said "come for a walk with me and you can ride on hope" and he nooded and I ran as fast as flicka can and when we got home i said to the boys "you guys should go and oh yeah Matt's staying and so is cam" and can hot out of the car and went to the stable and they went onside while I put flicka away and untacked her and tacked up cobolt and rode off and out to the field and ran him really fast and afer awhile put flicka, hope and sugar out in to the field and walked inside and changed in to...