Mess with my sister Mess with me

Teleahas POV

Mahogany and I just arrived back in Florida we're staying at faiths we are currently get changed and I put on a strapless multi coloured dress that goes to mid thigh, light pink heels, pink cat ears and loxy put on a black sleeve less dress that has flowers on it that goes to mid thigh, black heals and black cat ears and we brushed our hair and leftour hair natural out and put out cat ears on and grabbed our phones and money and walked down stairs and said by to faith and started walking to Starbucks.

At starbucks

We just walked inside of Starbucks and grabbed our drinks and sat in a booth then a guy came over and he said "hay beautiful can I have your number" I said "no" he said "what about you can I have youea" lox said "no" he said "I would rather date the blonde chick you bloody ugly" I said "can I ask you something" he smirked and said "are you scared of bikers" he said "yeah their my worst nightmare" I said "then stop pissing of a biker"he said "I don't see any around" I stood up and said "I was a biker, I was in a fight club, I was in my schools wrestling team and you just call my sister ugly and no one calls her ugly you have really pissed me off" he laughed and said "your a weakling" I grabbed him by his wrist and bent it back and put him on the ground and said "oh yeah that reminds me I'm Justin biebers cousin" I let go of his wrist and grabbed my phone and drink and I smirked at the boys friends and they looked scared and so lox and I walked home.

At faiths house

We got home and went to bed and we have to go to LA tomorrow to talk to Justin.