Gone to see her

Teleahas POV
Same day

I have to do it I'm going to see mum so I changed in to a white long sleeve sweater, a black winter jacket, black tights with white crosses on them, black boots, black and white scarf and a white back pack and I packed warm clothes and stuff I need and i wrote a note that said

Hay ive gone to see mum in north Carolina
Teleah

Them I climbed out the window and went to the stable and pit my sadle on flicka she is my black horse and put on the bridle and rode her to the drive way and left.

North Carolina

I was at mums house and I put my horse in the shed with food and water and ran to the hospital and when I got their I entered the building and went to the front desk and the lady said "hello how may i help you" I said "I'm here to see penny Barnett" she said "only family" I said "I am family but she adopted me please can I see her I came from north Carolina on a horse please" she nodded and letbme in and I ran mum and grabbed her hand and after awhile I fell asleep but then after a while I was woken up bd when I did I saw lox and the guys and I just groaned and said "I geuess you saw the not" lox said "yes we did I now we don't have a place to stay so we have to go" I said "no we have a place its mums because I put flicka in the shed"her eyes widened and I said "what I don't want to run away on foot again" after a while of talking we went home and went to bed.