They know

Teleahas POV*

I decided to get up and I didn't bother changing so i walked down stairs and see that there were 3 boys sitting on the couch i couldnt see their faces and i said "andrew who are these people in the lounge room" and andrew walked out of the kitchen and said "these are sone of the magcon boys" and i did relise i was standing near the front door then the three boys looked at me i saod "no no no thet cant be here" carter, hayes and Nash looked at me and then andrew said "do you them" I said "yeah carters my.." Andrew said "he's your what" I said "he's my cousin" and when I said that I rain out the door and I could here the boys yelling out my name and I said "leave me alone" but then Hayes caught up to me and gave me a hug and I fell to my knees and he got on his knees and then he crashed his lips against mine but I pulled away and he looked confused and we walked home.

At home.

The boys diecided to play truth or dare so I started.

"Hayes truth or dare" I said "dare" he said "I dare you to lick the person on your right on the ear" and he said it then hayes said "andrew truth or dare" Andrew said " truth" hayes said "why we're you at the beach yesterday with Teleaha" Andrew said "I was there with lily,rose and Teleaha it was a day out"

End of game

But then hayes said "Teleaha truth and dare" I said " truth" he said "why do you hate me so Much" i said " I don't hate you o dislike you"

I went to bed