You invited them into the mansion

Teleahas POV

Omg its Halloween screw the guys I walked down stair and plugged my phone to the sound system and put on boom really loud and everyone cane running down stairs and Nash and Cameron picked me up and threw me in the pool and it was really nice and when I got up they jumped in and I said once they came back up "I love you guys" and I hoped out of pool and lookedat the time it was 8:02am I said "shit I'm going to be late" so I ran up stairs and had a quick shower and changed into black skinny jeans, strapless black zip up crop top, a black leather jacket and black boots and grabbed my small black back packband put my phone wallet and a few other stuff and walked down stairs and grabbed my keys and said "Ill be back soon I have to go to Justin's" and I walked out the door and got on my bike and speed off.

After editing music video

When I got home I flipped my head over and put my hair in a high ponytail and walked inside humming 'As long as you love me' and ibwalked straight upstairs and put my swimmers on and walked downstairs to the indoor pool to see the guys had invited a few boys over even the dude I tackled in Starbucks and so I whistled and they looked at e and I said "dude how's your wrist" and hayes said "you know kyle" I did "yeah I grabbed his wrist and tackled him to the ground for calling mahogany ugly and boys don't forget to get change into you costumes you should see mine loxys I will go into the pool" and I walked out and put my towel down and jumped in and when I came back up kyle was standing there and he said "what are you doing here" I swam to the edge and got out and said "why are you at my house my mansion that the girls and I own" he sad "hayes invited us" I got angry so I wrapped my towel around my body and walked into the house and walked to the pool room and I said "benjimen hayes Grier who said you can invite them non of us were even home" he said " I didn't Nash did" I said that's it dry yourselves grab your stuff and leave or I swear I will knock all of you out.
They all left and mahogany and the girls got back and we had showers and got changed...