Too Late

Teleahas POV
same day

I said to lox "an we go for a ride on the beach" she nodded and I tacked flicka and lox tacked up hope and we left and when we were at the beach walking along along the shore I started crying and yelling when someone said "clam down" I turned around and it was the guys so I grabbed my knife out of my bag and pointed it at them and I said "leave me alone the girls don't want hayes and the rest of you around a bitch she told me that you and lily are dating" Grayson said "Ethan and I didn't do anything" I said "I know if you two want to come get on" they nodded and Grayson got on flicka with me and Ethan got on with lox and I said "once a bitch always a bitch is me and one an asshole always a asshole I'm talking to you hayes" nash said to the boys " why are you on her side" Grayson wrapped his arms around my waist and said "dude I'm in love with teleaha, teleaha with you be my girlfriend" I said "yes" and he kissed me on the lips and I walked to Ethan and whispered to him "ask mahogany out" he nodded and said "mahogany will you be my girl friend" she said "yes" and they kissed and I high fived lox and Grayson high gives Ethan and I said "you had the time but you didn't use it wisely" we rode back home and grabbed some extra clothes and put the sadle bags on the horses and put mother in the bags and rode to mums and went to bed.