He is a monster

Teleahas POV
same day

All the girls were getting ready in my big room I share with lox so lily was wearing black short shorts, black bra,suspenders and black converse and a batwan hat, rose was wearing blue short shorts a blue bra, suspenders and black converse, lox was wearing grey short shorts with suspenders, a red laced bra which you can not see her boobs and red converse and she left her hair down and put a red Mario hat on and I was wearing blue short shorts, suspenders, a green bra and green converses and I left my hair down and put a green laiji hatnon then me put on black mascara and eyeliner then we put out phones in oueback pockets and I was the first one to go down stairs the lox then lily then rose and we started to walk to the beach and everyone was looking at us girls and all the guys were staring at lox and i.
We finally arrived at the beach where the teenage party was. Lox and I started dancing when someone grabbed my wrist and walked away up the beach a little and I turned around and it was kyle and I turned around and started walking away from him but he grabbed me by my waist and pulled me close to him and I turned around and pushed him away but he grabbed my wrist and he started kissing me but I pushed him away and ran to the bathroom and washed my makeup off and started crying then I wipoed away the tears and walked out he was looking for me then he spotted me and walked towarfs me so I ran and henstarted running after me then he grabbed my waist and I tried pushing him away but it didn't work and he started kissing me but I elbowed him in the stomach and ran and I saw hayes and I ran up to him and hid behind him and he turned around and he said "teleaha leave me alone" I started crying and local came up to me and she said to him "Hayes your a monster" he said "she hurt kyle" I said "what so now you don't care that he tried rapping me" I Hugged loxand we went to find the girls.
After a while we walked home and went to bed.