Their here

Teleahas POV

I'm getting changed into a blue superman croptop, blue high waisted jeans, blue and white v
Converses and my black and white Vans bag and put my hair in a messy bun and walked down stairs and said "girls im going for a walk I'll be back later" and they said "OK" and I walked out the door and went to the park and sat on the grass until some tapped my shoulder and I looked up and it was issg, Marcus and lachlan I Hugged issy and Marcus and I said "come here lachlan in not that mean" and I hugged him and brought them back to the mansion and their eyes widened and we walked inside and I yelled "lily, rose come down stairs"! they came downstairs and screamed and tackled issy and Marcus then they death stared lachlan and he said "what did I do" I started laughing he said "what" I said "haha they don't like you" and he said "why" I said "because of what you did"

Later that night

I said "let's play truth or dare"they nodded and sat in a circle and I said "OK I'll start lachlan truth or dare" he said "dare" I said "I dare you to kiss the person to your right on the cheek" he leaned over and kissed.....Marcus... Then lachlan said "Teleaha truth or dare" I said "truth" he said "why do you live in a mansion" I said " well me, lily and rose are famous on social media, we're singers and dancers and plain beautiful" I said while high giving the girls.

After the game we got tired and went to bed