The beating and crying

Teleahas POV

When I got up I changed into black skinny jeans, black singlet, black leather jacket, black boots, a black pocket thing that goes on my leg, black sunglasses and a cross necklace than I put my hair in a high ponytail and put my phone in the leg pocket and walked down stairs to see everyone in the pool so I whistle and they look at me and I said "I'm going to take care of some buisnedmss and when I get home I will show you boys not Justin where the indoor pool is next door so bye" I grab my keys and go out the door and get on my bike and go and if your wondering what I'm doing I'm going to hurt Kyle and once I got to where he is I grabbed the keys and walked up to him and without him knowing I punched he fell to the ground and he looked at me and he said "what the hell was that for" I said "that's for trying to rape me so good bye" he got up and punched me in the jaw withch made my lip bleed only a little and I punched him again and knocked him out and I jumped on my big and drove off and saw that my hand was bleeding and when I got home I walked straight in and yelled "IM HOME BITCHES" I waled into the loungeroom laughing and I said "you should of she_" I said "why are they here" lox looked at me with tears I said "I know who you are you work with my mum what happened to her" the person called Cindy said "see had a great fall and had broke her back we don't think shes going to make it" I was crying so hard and then I ran straight to my secret room with all of my memories and I sat in the corner and cried and after awhile I came out and had a long bath.....