They dont trust me

Teleahas POV*

When I woke up I looked at my clock and it was 5:00am and I was supposed to go to Marcus's at 5:10am so I got up not bothering to have a shower so I washed my face and all the bruises were gone so I decided to put on a grey and white that said 'make love', black jeans, black converses, and a grey benie and slipped my phone in my back pocket and grabbed my board and went down stairs the boys were awak I said bye and ran out the door.

Carters POV*

Teleaha just ran out the door so I said to the boys " guys let's follow her" and the guys said "yes" and we walked out to the door.

Teleahas POV*

The boys were coming out the door I started to cry they ran straight past nr and stopped on the drive way and I said "why can't you trust me" and carter said "we are trying to protect you" I said "why don't you guys leave" carter said " WHY DONT YOU TELL US WHERE YOU ARE GOING THEN" i said " IM GOING TO MARCUS'S TO RECORD OK JUST LEAVE ME ALONE GO AWAY" and when i said that i skated off and went to Marcus house.

After Marcus's house

I was walking home when I saw my bully than..

BAM!!!!!

the person had punched me so I ran to the bathroom and my forehead was bleeding so I wippef the blood of and went home and entered the house and saw carter "carter you really need to stop sooking you will get warts" and all the guys looked at me and I said "if you guys ever spy on me again I won't come back kk" and they all nodded and I walked up to my room and sat on my bed and stared at the ceiling I was laying there thinking 'I think I might have feelings for Hayes becides Hayes is 14 and I'm 13 and a half so I think I like him and I forgave him for punching Marcus' when my thoughts were interrupted by a knock on thebdoor and I said "who is it" and they said "its me Hayes" I said "oh come in" and they walked in the door..

After the conversation

We finished talking and I went to bed.