Hone home to pack

Teleahas POV

One month later

My mum knows I'm moving out and today I'm going home to pack my room oh yeah I'm social media famous and I bought a big mansion and rose and lily are moving in with me so right know I'm get changes in a short blue skirt, a whit crop top, a long light punk cardigan and whit heels I'm not much a tomboy any more and yeah so I walk down stairs and lily and rose are already in the car so I walk out and get in the car.

At California

We pulling into mums drive way and I jump out of the car and knock on the door and carter opens the door and I said "where's mum" he said "she's at work" and I walk straight in with issy and rose and they go up the stairs but I walk into the lounge room and see nash on my laptop and I walk up behng him and grab it off him and he turns around and he said"what are you doing her" I said "well I'm grabbing all my stuff cause me and the girls are moving in t our mansion" his eyes widened when I said mansion and he said "you have a mansion" I said "yeah I'm famous from my singing and social media and so are the girls" and I turned around walked upstairs and we packed all my stuff and put it into the car and said to the boys "boys you can visit us in north Carolina" and they said "bye" and I walked out the door and I said to the girls "hay girlies let's go see mum and issy" and they nodded and we went to mums work and I walked into the hospital and I saw mum do I whistled and she turned around and smiled and I walked up to her and hugged her and she said "have you packed all your stuff" and I nodded and said bye and left and we got to Issy's and when we got the lavhlans bike was there so I told the girls to stay in the car and they nodded and I got out of the car and knocked on the door and of course lachlan opened the door and I said "wow why can the girl open the door" and I pushed straight past him and went to Issy's room and leaned against the door and said "hello my bestie" she looked up from her book and she smiled and jumped up and Hugged me and she said "what are you dong here" I said "I came here to give you mine and the girls address to our mansion so you van visit any time and your not allowed to bring lachlan" then someone said "that's unfair why not" I turned around and it was lachlan and I said "because you are my ex, it's my house, my money, my rules and your got me kicked out of the gang so no" I turned around and said bye to issy and walked out the door and got the car and headed to roses house.