Part 1

So guys this is the introduction to my new story. Like I mentioned on the authors note on Heart-struck (by the way if you haven't read it you should check it out if interested) I'm having some difficulties writing this story. I haven't wrote much in it. I have my concept and I know what the story is going to be like but it's a little difficult. Thanks for reading this by the way! I appreciate it. Comment below and tell me what you think of this so far. Oh and by the way I have a trailer for this story but my computer is being stupid so I can't upload it on YouTube. I will try to upload it for the next chapter. Thank you again ;* xoxo.

*~*~*~*~*

My first love was everything all at once. The kind that you never fall back from. Never try to. Never want to. My love's so big. So strong. It never dies. Never fades. Never losses its electricity. The kind of love you fight for. The kind of boy you fight for. - Jade Butterfield, Endless Love.

Dear diary, or should I say dear notebook (because this is not a diary) .. Diaries are way too girly,

Anyways. Today I saw the movie Endless Love. I almost cried at the end, something I'd never admit to my friends though. The quote above ^ is from the movie and it's from Jade Butterfield and it certainly describes my first love.

He was everything at once. He was certainly the boy you would fight for, he was the love that never died that never lost its electricity. My love for him was and it's still so strong.

But there's certain things you should never do in life.

For example, you should NEVER talk back to your mum. You should NEVER idiotically challenge the Divas Champion for a title match when you're not prepared (trust me it won't work).

You should NEVER speak with your mouth full. You should NEVER speed on your car because most likely you'll get stopped by a cop.

You should NEVER try to get a tattoo your boss is not okay with. You should NEVER talk behind your friends back.

You should NEVER lie to your friends. You should NEVER pick any guy over your friends, because let's face it why chance your friends for a love that might not last?

You should NEVER date any ex your friend has ever dated. You should NEVER talk to any guy your friend has liked.

But most importantly you should NEVER fall deeply in love with the guy your best friend has wanted for ages . . .