Part 10

"And so the lion fell for the lamb."
"What a stupid lamb."
"What a sick masochist lion."
*
*
*
*
On Smackdown I had a match against Summer. Roman was at ring side but she still managed to beat me by cheating. Of course she used Punk to win so today on Raw we have a rematch. Expect this time it's Summer and Punk against us two.

Mark said he had a great announcement after Raw. My prediction is that it has to do with the next pay preview which is Fastlane.

"What's up, Nikki?" I ask as I see her sitting backstage. She looks nervous and worried. "Brie just called me. She can come back to wrestle in a  few weeks!" She grins happily and my mouth opens wide with excitement.

"Oh my gosh! I was just texting her this morning and she didn't say anything about it." I tell her, "Yeah. Well she wanted to surprise everybody so don't tell her I told you."

"My lips are sealed. But you seem worried. What is it?" She sighs and gives me a look. "I'm so happy Brie is coming back but that means sooner or later I'm going to have to stop the storyline with Seth."

Oh, that's right. Brie and Nikki can't split. They're the Bella Twins. It wouldn't make sense. Unless Nikki turns on her sister which has already happened but didn't last so that obviously won't work.

"Just enjoy right now. You knew the storyline was going to end anyways, at least you're dating him in real life. You know?" She nods and smiles, "Yeah you're right. How do you feel about being Romans new partner?"

"I don't know. Every time we speak or even get close, I start feeling all these things. I wish I could stop them. It's not right. Emma likes him." I look down at my lap as I play with my fingers.

"You liked him first. You didn't say anything because Emma said it first, don't feel guilty." I look at her and close my eyes. "I hate feelings to be honest. Love isn't for me anyways. My two ex boyfriends screwed me up pretty bad. They said they wouldn't hurt me. And they did, that's what sucks because I believed it."

"That doesn't mean love isn't for you. You just picked the wrong guys. You'll find somebody, eventually. But can I say something?"

"Go ahead." She looks at me for a few seconds as if she was rethinking of telling me but then she finally speaks. "Roman has the hugest crush on you." My heart starts beating really quick, I feel the blood rush to my cheeks and I have to look away.

"What? That's not true." I turn my head to the left and look down the hall where I see Roman and Seth walking. "It's true. Seth told me. Apparently Roman blabs about you all the time to Dean and Roman. I think maybe that's why he asked out Emma on a date because you went out with Kevin."

Roman likes me? For real? This is too much. He likes me! Me! The pale freak! That man with this breathtaking eyes likes me. The one that looks like the Gods designed him. They're getting closer and I start to panic.

"Kevin is not my boyfriend." I say and then get up. "Don't tell nobody I told you." She says, "Do you really think I will tell somebody? Like who? Emma?" I give her a sarcastic look and she laughs, "Shut up. You know what I meant."

I shake my head and walk the opposite way. "Is she okay?" I hear Roman ask Nikki. I'm not okay. I'm freaking the fuck out.

*•*•*
"The next contest is scheduled for one fall and it's a tag team match! Introducing first the Authority a couple. From Davenport, Iowa weighting at 205 pounds.. Seth Rollins! His partner from San Diego California, Nikki Bella!" Seths music starts playing and Nikki and him walk out holding hands. He kisses her head as they wait for Summer and Punk to walk out.

"They're so ew." I say and laugh, "Hater." Dean says with a smirk. "Nah, I don't hate." He raises an eyebrow, "Yeah well I doubt that. I bet if you had a boyfriend and he did that you wouldn't be saying ew." He looks at Roman who looks at the floor and I clear my throat.

"They're introducing us next. Pay attention." I say so the awkward silence won't get so awkward but then nobody says anything. Dean is just smirking and Roman looks embarrassed.

"Well that was a nice talk." Aj says breaking the silence. "They're opponents, from Cincinnati Ohio, weighting at 225 pounds he is the WWE World Heavyweight Champion Dean Ambrose! By his side, from Union City, New Jersey, she is the WWE Divas Champion, Aj Lee!"

They walk out as Deans music starts playing. Nikki, Seth, Summer, and Punk are already in the ring waiting.

Romans song starts playing next. "Come on." He says, I shake my head embarrassed. I haven't walked out with him yet. Right now I'm so nervous it's unbelievable I'm still standing. He looks at me with those eyes that make me think of things.

That him and I could be something.

But that's impossible.

He grabs my hand out of nowhere and pulls me out with him. When we walk out he lets go of my hand but I'm still freaking out. But I have to maintain character so I stick my tongue out and look at the crowd.

"Also joining them, from Pensacola Florida, weighing at 265 pounds, Roman Reigns! From Norwich England, Paige!" We start heading to the ring.

On the way there I see a sign a fan is holding up, "Paige and Roman tho <3" I can't help but to smile as we get on the side where we belong.

*•*•*
I bite my lip as I rub my sore spine. We've been wrestling for a good while. It's the first time in ages us girls get to wrestle for long. Usually they give us at least five minutes on air.

A few minutes ago, I was wrestling Nikki. She did the rack attack on me but Aj went in and saved me from getting pinned. I tagged Roman and now he's wrestling with Seth.

I start clapping my hands and he crowd starts clapping along. It's been quite the match. We all look pretty beat up. Aj's hair is a mess, Summers attire ripped somewhere, Dean is shirtless, Punk is on the floor getting beat by Dean, Nikki looks exhausted, Roman is struggling with Seth, and I'm super sore.

"Come on Roman!" I scream, he got kicked by Seth and he's on the floor. But as soon as I scream that he gets up. He looks tired, and hurt but he doesn't give up.

I'm too busy looking at Roman that I'm startled when Aj and I get clocked out of the ring. It was Summer of course. Aj gets up furious but I landed on my knee pretty bad. It hurts and I get up slowly, Aj is about to fight with Summer when Nikki comes from behind and attacks her.

They star fighting and that leaves Summer free. She looks at my hurt knee and smiles. I try to swing at her but she kicks me on the knee causing me to scream in pain.

This catches Romans attention and he glances at me for a second and it only took that second for him to get punched my Seth. I hate that I'm distracting him so I try to hold in the screams as I'm getting attacked my her.

I finally manage to push her off her, she accidentally bumps into Nikki and she turns around mad and they start screaming.

While this is happening, I look in the ring and see Roman spear Seth. He pins him and wins. I grin big as his music starts playing. Nikki looks in the ring at Seth and runs in to check on him. Dean runs in there to hug Roman as he puts his hand in the air. Aj helps me get in the ring.

When I get in Roman holds my hand up and I look at him, he's looking at the crowd smiling and he looks so very gorgeous.

Punk is on the floor beat up and Summer helps him up angrily. She gives us a disgusted face as they walk away.

"We don't make such a bad team." Roman says and I nod smiling. "I guess we don't."