Part 8

"Silence is the most powerful scream." - Anonymous

*
*
*
*

Nikki's alarm goes off. I groan opening my eyes. "Nicole, I swear-" she cuts me off before I have time to scream at her. "Shhhh, shhhhh. Go back to sleep, or you could come workout with me." She winks and I roll my eyes.

"I seriously don't know how Aj dealt with your alarm for months." I say putting a pillow on my face. Every few months we switch roommates. Emma was my current roommate and Aj was Nikki's but we decided it was time to switch since we all like to spend with each other.

"It's not even that early, Paige." She says getting in her workout clothes. "It's freaking seven." I say pointing to the clock.

"Yeah well it's not that early. Come on, let's go get our sweat on!" She grins and I sigh getting up. "I mean I can't go back to sleep now, might as well."

She claps her hands as I walk to the bathroom. After a few minutes we are ready to go. We start walking to the gym which is on the very top floor.

Nikki insisted to take the stairs because apparently that's our "warm up". "Finally." I say opening the gym door. As soon as I open it, I so regret coming.

Roman is here with Seth and Dean. I force myself to look away because they're all fucking shirtless.

Are they trying to give me a heart attack? I mean I know Dean and Seth are taken, and probably soon Roman will too but damn. They are fine.

"Baby!" Nikki says running to hug Seth, he picks her up and kisses her cheek. They act like they haven't seen each other in years when in reality it's been a few hours.

She grins and kisses him back. They're so cute it's disgusting. "Hi, guys." I say casually avoiding staring at their very muscular bodies.

"Hey bloodsucker." Dean says grinning, he's squaring with weights and I grin, "Hey assface." He chuckles, "You always have a comeback don't you?" I nod my head and walk over to the weights.

I'm picking up about 115 because I'm feeling tired and quite weak. Nikki and Seth are talking and working out together. Roman and Dean are kinda doing their thing but they're talking.

I start to bench and when I'm on my fifth one I glance at Roman. He's staring at me and I feel my arms go weak.

They literally feel like jelly. I try to get the bar back up before it falls on my chest but I can't. The weights are about to collapse on me when I quickly feel somebody lift it up.

My breathing gets faster and I sit up. It could've fell on me. What is wrong with me? "Are you okay?!" Roman says. I nod my head staring at him.

He got the bar before it fell. "You have to be careful, Paige." He says putting the bar back in its place. He picks it up like its made out of paper.

"What happened?" Dean asks from a distance. Apparently he didn't see and Nikki and Seth are too busy talking to each other they didn't notice either.

"Nothing, nothing." Roman says, Dean shrugs and turns back around. I stare at the floor feeling my face blush in embarrassment.

I still feel angry at Roman. No clue why. And he just basically saved me. I keep staring at he floor feeling my eyes beginning to tear up.