Part 17

"Just tired" she muttered. But  you could tell it was not just lack of sleep but a lack of hope and happiness that made her act the way she did.

*
*
*

"We have to celebrate!" Aj says with a grin. "Celebrate what exactly, Aj?" I ask a little annoyed. "Come on Paige, you have to celebrate the fact that you were on Wrestlemania! Listen you'll be easy in no time to wrestle." She pats me on the shoulder and I sigh.

"She's right, come on. Let's get ready." Nikki says, I just nod because if Nikki can party even though she lost tonight I can party also.

"Okay fine, just for a little though. I'm still sore." I say glancing at my ribs, it was just yesterday when I was crushed by Roman.

"Where's Emma?" Brie asks, she's still here because apparently she will be making her official return Monday on Raw. "I don't know, she's in the bathroom I believe." I say and as soon as I say this a happy Emma walks out of the bathroom.

She's wearing an extremely short skirt and a very low cut shirt that makes her boobs literally pop out of her chest. Her red dark lipstick and black eyeliner make her look stunning. Something I could never pull off.

"Woah, Emma. Are you trying to get some tonight?" Nikki asks and Emma nods laughing, "Yes, yes, yes! Tonight is the night! I am going to get Roman one way or another." She grabs her boobs and winks and I look away.

"Oh so you are coming with us?" Emma asks sitting beside me. "Yeah, I guess so." I say getting up. "What are you wearing?" Brie asks, "Umm jeans." I say putting on a white pair of ripped jeans. "Ew! What do you mean jeans?" Nikki says wrinkling her nose.

"Hey there's nothing wrong with jeans." Aj says and I nod, "Okay whatever." Nikki says as she finishes applying lipstick. "Are you inviting, Kevin?" Brie asks and I shake my head no, "He's gone now." I say and I hate feeling this but I am so relieved he is gone.

I felt so uncomfortable with him here, I felt like I was forced to act happy since my mum also came. She also left this morning but she left thinking that Kevin and I were a thing which we are not.

*~*~*~*

"Woah this place is cool." Emma screams over the music. I nod as we take a sit on a big table. "What would you guys like to drink?" A waiter asks, "Wine for us!" The twins say, "Two vodkas." Aj says, she must be saving one for Dean since he loves vodka.

"Two vodkas here too." Emma says with a grin, "Emma I can't drink." I say reminding her, the doctor gave me pain pills and I'm not allowed to drink.

"It's not for you honey, it's for Roman." She smiles and I nod stupidly. Of course, it's for Roman. "How about you ma'am?" He asks, "A water please."

He continuous to take the rest of the girls order and I nervously play with my fingers. Seconds later I look up and see the guys arrive.

"Roman! Right here!" Emma says calling him over, he looks around and finally takes a seat next to her. I stare at my glass of water that was brought to me a few minutes ago.

Everybody is talking all of the sudden and they're chatting how good Wrestlemania was and everything. I just nod at what they say and fake laughs while everyone else is laughing.

I occasionally glance at Roman and catch him looking at me and I quickly look away. Emma keeps asking for more and more drinks. I've been drinking a lot of water so I get up, "I'm going to the bathroom." I say out loud to none in particular.

They don't even pay attention to me so I just walk away. When I get to the bathroom I try to waste my time. After I'm done using the bathroom I just stare at myself in the mirror.

I look like shit. I feel like shit.

I've had terrible days. I'm happy I was at Wrestlemania but it didn't end up like I wanted it to. Then the whole Roman, Kevin, mum thing isn't helping either.

My head begins to throb as the music and screams outside get louder. I wish I hadn't come. Honestly, I don't want to be here. I just want to go back to the room and sleep.

I don't know what's gotten into me, I use to like to party so much and I use to be careless and happy but then everything turned upside down. My whole world turned upside down.

And I hate he fact that it's all because of Roman. He's the cause of all of this. Because of him I'm not happy anymore. It is because of him isn't it? Maybe I'm just trying to find someone to blame for my failure.

"Oh my gosh! Are you Paige?!" I turn around and see a young girl, she squeals and I smile at her. "Yes. That's me."

"Can I please take a picture with you?" I nod and she squeals louder. She pulls out her phone and we take a picture. "Wow! You're so pretty. Is your boyfriend here? You two are so cute." She giggles and I give her a confused look.

"My boyfriend?" I ask trying not to sound too surprised. "Roman?" She says and I guess she must've seen my expression because she quickly clears her throat, "Oh. I thought you dated him. My bad."

"It's- it's okay. Umm well I have to get going." I say with a blushed face. "Okay. Bye thank you for the picture, can I have a hug?"

"Of course." I hug her and she smiles waving bye. So some people think Roman and I are dating? It somehow makes me feel good, to let people think he's mine even though I know he isn't.

When I approach the table I see that no one is sitting down anymore. There's a ton of people on the dance floor, there's music everywhere and a lot of smoke from people smoking electric cigarettes.

I spot Nikki and Seth who are disgustingly all over each other and then I see Emma. Her arms are around Roman, her body is pressed against his. He's not moving away though, and then she does something that makes my heart fall to my stomach.

She kisses him.

My chin begins to quiver in a matter of seconds. I want to look away but I don't. "Umm, excuse me." A voice says.

I turn around and see who it is. He looks at me suddenly concerned, "Oh, are you okay?" I nod my head with tears in my eyes and I quickly blink them away.

"More than fine actually." I say laughing but I feel my tears returning. "You don't seem .. Okay." He finishes saying, he leans down to my height and I keep laughing.

"I'm fine. I'm- I'm great. I've never been happier-" my voice cracks but I continue to laugh as my pain eats me inside. "Sorry for insisting but-"

I cut him off before he finishes, "Want to dance?"

*
*
*
SORRY for the late update! I've been busy! Sorry for any grammar mistakes, I will go back and fix them later! Thanks for reading xoxo ;*