Part 3

"Do you think Roman would like this?" Emma says as Nikki and I turn to look at her. She's got a lovely red tight dress with heels. "Oh yeah." Nikki says smirking, I nod my head, "You look hot."

She grins, "I hope he finally makes a move tonight." She says applying red lipstick. I put on jeans and a black crop top with black boots. Nikki gives me a look, "Really Paige? We're going to dance not to a funeral."

I roll my eyes as I stare at her bright purple dress, "I like my outfit." I tell her as I start applying some eyeliner on. "Okay. Okay. But like you guys, Mark is planning to make me defend my title on next Monday." She says, Emma's mouth forms an 'o'.

"Let me guess. Against Aj?" I ask and she nods, "Aj and I have become great friends but there's no way I can let her win. I'm literally eight days away from beating her title reign." She continues to get ready as she's speaking to us.

"Dude it would suck if you lost it Monday because you'd only be a day from beating her title reign." Emma says, Nikki gives her a look. "Geez Emma thanks for the encouragement."

"It's going to be okay cupcake." I say and she smiles, "Thanks. But let's hurry up its already late." She says, it is pretty late.

But we're used to going out late anyways. Usually after Raw or Smackdown we go out. In this case it's after Raw so it's already like 11 something.

We go downstairs where the guys are waiting for us. "If Roman and I end up dating we're going to be all couples!" Emma whispers as we look at Nikki and Seth and Dean and Aj, Natalya and Tyson, Cameron and Vinnie and Eva and Jonathan. I nod my head as I bite the inside of my cheek.

"Hello ladies." Roman says, I wave and Emma immediately starts to flirt. "Hey Roman! You look quite nice." I look down at my shoes, I don't know why but I don't like when she flirts with him.

Not that I don't want them together or anything but I don't want her to get hurt. "You look nice too Emma." He says and she blushes giggling.

I start to walk away as I wait for all of them to stop socializing. "Paige!" I turn around when I hear Roman call me. "Oh. What's up?" I ask as he approaches me, he's a few inches taller than me so I have to look up. "Ah nothing, I just saw you walk away and I thought something was wrong."

"Oh, no." I say looking behind him, Emma is talking to Dean and Aj. He doesn't say anything he just stands there and there's an awkward silence.

I start pulling my crop top so I won't have to look at him, "I like your outfit." He finally says. "You do? Really?" I ask with a smile. "Yes it's badass. And black fits you good."

"Thank you. Nikki said I looked like I was going to a funeral. The girls don't really like my style, I'm not a girly girl like them." He smiles at me, "Well I like your style Paige. And in fact I think you look beautiful."

My heart starts to beat rapidly and I feel my face blush. I've been called hot and sexy before, plenty of times actually, but I never get called beautiful. Like ever. That's the greatest compliment you can give a girl.

As I'm about to answer Emma approaches us.
She gives me a look, and I can't quite understand if she's mad or not. "What are you two talking about?" She asks, "Nothing really." I say before Roman says anything. Our friends start to approach us and I walk beside Eva leaving Emma and Roman behind.

~

"I'm going to the bathroom." Emma says over the loud music, I nod as I keep dancing. Tonight basically Emma and I are the only single ones, because everybody else brought a partner.

I'm basically dancing by myself when Roman starts walking to me. I start to panic and feel so nervous that I walk away. But sadly he reaches me, "Do you maybe wanna- dance?" He asks. I scratch my head as I look around for Emma. "Umm."

"You don't have to if you don't wanna." He says with a small smile but is we hurt in his eyes. I spot Emma and she looks at us. Her face breaks into a grin as she starts walking to us. "I just feel a little sick. How about you dance with Emma?" I say as Emma approaches us. Roman looks at her then at me, I bite he inside of my cheek.

"Do you wanna dance, Emma?" He asks her and she's as shocked as ever the. she nods quickly. I'm pretty sure she didn't hear me tell him to ask her. They walk away and start dancing.

She looks at me and gives me a smile, I have to force myself to smile because for some reason I wanted to dance with Roman.

I wanted to say yes but it's something I can't do. Because Emma likes him. She's always liked him. I can't even be friends with him because she would freak out.

I sigh sitting down by the bartender as everybody dances like there's no tomorrow. Usually I would be dancing too, even if it is alone but I don't feel like it anymore.

Kevin texts all of the sudden as Im staring at random people. "So I heard you were going to be on England next Monday for Raw? Is it true?"

I smile and reply, "Yes! I'm excited! I miss England (:" It excites me when we go to tour on England, because that's were I'm from and it's always nice to see the places. "Omg Yesss! My band is going to be there because we have to perform Sunday, we're leaving Tuesday. Do you think we could maybe hang?"

Kevin and I don't hang out a lot, in fact we've only seen each other a few times. Ever since my bad break up with Bradley, and my other relationship before that, I don't really go out with guys.

I suck at love.

My love life sucks. Literally.

But who has time for guys anyways? I'd rather hang out with my friends and concentrate on my career.

But it gets lonely. And almost everybody at the locker room is in love. It makes me want to have love. To have somebody.

"Yes sure, I would love to! Right after Raw? (:"