Part 31

"Are you riding with us?" Nikki asks as we walk out the locker room. "Yes sure." I say as we walk out the arena.

Seth is outside waiting for Nikki. "What's popping, Paige?" He asks with a grin. "Popping?" I chuckle. He nods and laughs. "Well nothing much." I say.

"Hello, my beautiful Bella. I missed you." He kisses her lips and I roll my eyes, "Barf." I say and they kiss again. "Isn't it like so hot to see Seth and I make out?" Nikki asks. "Eww, you're gross." I say laughing.

"No like I'm serious." She says with a grin as we get in the car. "There's like people who get excited by watching people make out. Seth's hot and I'm hot so that's pretty hot, right?"

"Um, I love your logic, Nicole." I say, "Hey only I can call her that." Seth says as he begins to drive. "That's what he calls me when we're in bed." She says with a smirk.

"Okay, ewwwwww! I don't need to know your sex life." I say and they both laugh. "We're just messing." Nikki says and then Seth looks me in the eyes through his mirror, "Or are we?"

They laugh again and I can't help but to laugh with them. "Okay, sooooo the guys want to do something tonight." Seth says, "The guys meaning who?" Nikki asks.

"All of our friends of course, including Roman." Seth says looking at me again. I look away and turn my head to the window. "And what do they want to do?"

"Hang out. Apparently they're getting together at someones house here in Vegas and they're going to get together or something. You know to have a good time." He says, Nikki nods, "Sounds fun!"

"Yeah, so I didn't know if you wanted to come, Paige? Or do you want me to drop you off at the hotel?" Seth asks, I bite the inside of my lip. I don't know whether I should go or not. What if Emma is there? What if Roman doesn't want me there?

"That's a silly question, Seth. Of course Paige is coming with us." Nikki says before I can answer. "Well actually-" she cuts me off, "You're coming, Paige."

"Well okay mother. Thanks for deciding for me." I say rolling my eyes. "You're welcome sugar plum! You'll definitely love it."

"But-" she cuts me off again, "No buts." She reaches over and turn on the radio loud. Great. Just great.

In about fifteen minutes we get there. It's a big house. There's a lot of cars here. We get off the car and both Seth and Nikki seem pretty excited. "I don't know about this." I whisper to Nikki, "Nonsense. Come on." She says pulling me behind her.

Seth knocks and we hear the music blasting from out here. "Hey! Glad you made it!" A stranger says. "Yeah? I'm glad to see you!"Seth says, we walk in and Nikki elbows him lightly, "You know him?"

"Nope. Never seen him before." Nikki and I look at each other and chuckle. There's some smoke and as we approach the living room then I see faces that I recognize.

I see Dean, Aj, Nattie, TJ, Fox, and then I see Roman. He looks at me and then I start playing with my fingers. Then I see Emma, Summer, and JoJo. Randy is also here. All of the sudden I feel like I don't want to be here.

"Is it too late for Seth to take me to the hotel?" I whisper to Nikki. "Paigeeee! I'm glad you came." Aj says hugging me. "Yeah." I say with a fake smile.

"Want something to drink?" Nattie asks handing me a cup. I take it and gulp it down, "Woah take it easy there little vampire." Dean says with a smirk.