Epilogue

"Paige! Paige! Oh my gosh Paige!" I wake up to the screaming. My heart is racing like crazy as I look around trying to figure out where the screaming is coming from.

The door opens and I see a smiling Emma. She runs and jumps on my bed. I look at her startled. She was sad and hurt a few days ago and now she's in the room happy and smiling?

"Where's Aj?" I ask looking at the bed beside me. The bed is messy and Emma's pjs are on the bed. Then I look on the floor and see her suitcase there.

"What?" Emma says laughing, "She's downstairs with Dean eating breakfast with all of our friends." She says with a tone as she continues to look at me confused.

"What?" I say grabbing my head. "Why isn't she here? Why're you here? What's going on?" I ask, Emma raises her eyebrows and chuckles. "Are you okay, Paige? I think you drunk too much last night." She says with a grin.

"Last night? What?" I close my eyes and feel a headache coming in. What is she talking about? "I'm here because I'm your roommate duh silly and yeah last night you got super duper wasted. You should've seen yourself. I had to get Roman go help me bring you to the room." She says with a giggle.

"Roman? Oh my gosh. Are you still mad at me?" I ask, "I was never mad at you. I could never get mad at you silly. You're my best friend." She says with a smile as she hugs me.

She then pulls away and keeps smiling as I sit there confused. "Okay? So you're okay with everything that happened? You know? The Roman thing?" I ask almost whispering.

"Yeah, I'm okay with everything that happened. And the Roman thing I'm totally fine with that." She says, I raise my eyebrows, "Really? Because a few days ago you didn't seem totally fine with it."

"Paige, what are you talking about? I think you need some Tylenol or something to clear up your head. Here let me get you some." She gets up from the bed and digs in her messy suitcase and pulls out a pill bottle.

She takes out two and hands them to me along with her Gatorade bottle that's half empty. I take the pills and drink them with the Gatorade.

"That should make you feel better. Anyways, I have some huge news!!" She says clapping her hands and jumping on my bed. "Okay, what news?" I ask as I close the bottle.

She grins from ear to ear, "You know how I am totally into Roman, right?" I give her a look. I haven't really been able to tell her Roman asked me out.

"Well he asked me out on a date!" She says grinning wider and giggling. My mouth drops open, "No! Emma you're wrong." I say getting out of the bed.

"Woah, calm down. I know you're excited but-" I cut her off, "I'm not excited. Roman couldn't  have asked you out, he- he couldn't." I say, I don't realize but I'm screaming.

"Paige, calm down. I think you're still tipsy. He did just asked me out, like just while ago when we were on the way to breakfast. I wanted you to be the first to know that's why I came to wake you up." She says, I sit back down and stare at the floor as I feel the whole place spinning.

"No, no, that's not possible he just told me yesterday- and, and-" I stop talking and just stay quite for a few seconds trying to process everything.

"What's today?" I ask, she gives me a look but answers, "It's Wednesday. I start looking around the room, "You said you were my roommate? How's that possible if Aj was my roommate?"

"Paige, I've been your roommate for a while. We haven't switched yet." She says. "What about Summer? And JoJo?" I ask, "Who's JoJo? And umm Summer? I don't talk to her."

"But- you were friends with them and, and..." I trail off and take a deep breath because I'm starting to really freak out. "Friends with them? What?" She laughs.

"I think you need some more sleep. Don't drink too much this week because you need to be ready for Sunday." She says fixing her hair in a pony tail. "What's happening Sunday?"

"Are you kidding me, Paige? You're in a triple threat match for the Championship. Nikki better be ready because her reign will come to an end once you take the Championship from her. Aj is good but I feel like you could beat her and Nikki." She says, my mind is completely in twists and turns.

"Aj is the Champion." I say, "Umm, no, Paige. Nikki is still Champion. Holy shit are you on drugs or something?" She asks, she's starting to look concerned.

"No. I just- how long have I been sleeping?" I ask. "A few hours. We got to the hotel around 2:30." She says. "It couldn't have all been a dream." I say, "No, no, it couldn't. Everything felt so real, it couldn't have all been fake." I say tears spilling from my eyes.

"Paige, Paige, wait where are you going?" Emma says as I run out of the room. I immediately take the elevator downstairs to the lobby.

Once it opens I see Roman, he's with Dean. They're laughing and I run to him. "Oh, hey there, Paige." He says. He then sees in crying and his expression softens. "Are you okay?"

I shake my head no, "No, I'm not okay. But I'll be okay once you answer my question." I say in between sobs. "Okay, what's wrong?"

"Did you ask Emma on a date?" I ask, "Yeah. I did." My heart crumples and I start crying even louder. Dean looks at me concerned, "Hey, hey, don't cry." He says.

"Paige I don't understand what's wrong." Roman asks. "Don't you love me Roman?" I ask, he looks at Dean and they stare at each other like I'm crazy. Like I'm a fool.

"No. Sorry, Paige." He says softly. My heart falls to my stomach and I feel like I'm going crazy. I'm struggling to breathe, I feel my whole world collapsing.

It was all a dream.

I fell in love with Roman, in a dream.