Part 32

"Umm, okay." Dean says clearing his throat. Roman goes back to his seat and the giggly girl beside him isn't so giggly anymore. "Sorry, that was a little awkward. And Emma got pissed. But, but, but the game must go on." Dean says.

"Roman it's your turn." He says, Roman looks around the crowd. I start to get up and Randy whispers something, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I just need to go to he bathroom." I whisper back walking away. I walk down a hall and open every door as I go until I find the bathroom.

After I walk in I lock the door and sit on the floor. What just happened? Everything happened to quick. Everything was so surprising. I still can't believe Roman did that.

My shaky hand touches my lip and I sigh loudly. After like ten minutes I get up and walk out the bathroom. The shots I drunk are starting to take effect on me.

I feel a little dizzy and I want to sit down but I don't want to go back to that circle. Instead I walk to the kitchen and get something to drink.

I grab a cup and poor down some brown liquor. I take a sip and feel the burning sensation. I decide to put it down and stop drinking. My head is spinning a little. I see that there's a door so I walk outside.

The moon is high in the sky and it's a little chilly. It's quite windy too. I walk around until I end up in the front yard. I spot Seth's car and decide to sit on the ground beside it.

There's no way I can get back to the hotel without a car. I don't even know where we are. I pull my knees close to my chest and lay my head on my knees.

My breath stinks. I wish I hadn't drunk. I wish I hadn't come. I hear the front door open and I don't look up. Instead I pull my knees closer to me hoping whoever is out here doesn't see me.

"Paige?" I look up as I recognize Romans voice. I don't answer and he calls out again, "Paige?" I hold my breath afraid he will hear me. "Paige-- what are you doing here?" He asks kneeling on the ground.

"No, no, don't." I say. "What?" He asks, "You'll get dirty. The ground is wet." I say feeling by butt wet. He smiles, "It's okay. I don't like these jeans anyways." He says sitting down.

I lean my head against Seth's car. "I like my jeans. I should probably get up, and oh gosh! They're- they're white! I'm going to have a stain on my butt!" I scream.

"Yeah, um do you want me to help you? Get up?" He asks. I shake my head no, "I can't get up. My head feels like it's spinning. Everything spins if I get up." I say rubbing my temples. "Iwishit'llstop." I whisper my words slurring.

"Paige?" He says putting his hand on my shoulder, "Do you want me to take you to the hotel?" He asks. I open my eyes looking into his, "I can't- I can't because I came with Nikki and Seth and and I can't."

"You're drunk." He says, "Me? Drunk? No way." I say laughing and he gives me a look, "I know. I am." I say as he nods. "Here let me take you. I'll text Seth and tell him you came with me. Okay?"

"Okay." I say as he grabs my hand and helps me up. He grabs me by the hand as he leads me to his car. I get on and lay my head against the window.

"Do you feel okay?" He asks, I nod my head and keep staring outside. "You can take a nap if you want." He says as he stars his car. "Okay." I say as I close my eyes and feel myself drift to sleep.

*•*•*•
"Paige? Hey, we're here." Roman says shaking me lightly. I open my eyes and see him kneeling down. He helps me out of the car and the spinning has stopped a little.

I begin to walk and almost slip. Roman catches me, "T-thank you." I say shyly. "Do you have your room key?" He asks.

"Uh, no. I forgot Aj always has both keys. I always tend to lose them." I say, "Oh. Okay. Well, you can stay in my room. On my bed of course."

"Where will you stay then?" I ask him as we enter the hotel. I can't help but to glance around the the lobby. "Deans bed." He says as he clicks the elevator button. "Wouldn't he mind?" I ask as I lean against the wall. "Nah. Plus that means he'll get to spend the night with, Aj. He would love that." He says chuckling.

I laugh as the elevator starts to move. "Oh gosh." The elevator moving makes my stomach turn to knots. "Here come on." He says grabbing my hand again. I feel the butterflies in my stomach as we walk down the hall.

He takes out a key and unlocks the door. The room is kind of messy. "Excuse the mess. It's Dean." He says trying to pick up shirts and shorts from the floor. "It's fine." I say holding my stomach.

"Roman, I think I'm going to-" before I can finish I have to run to the bathroom and puke in the toilet. I feel Roman turn on the lights, and then he kneels down behind me and he rubs my back. "You shouldn't have drunk so much." He says as he grabs some toilet paper and wipes my mouth clean.

I feel my face burn in embarrassment as I flush the toilet and shut it before he can smell or see anything. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I say looking down at the floor as I sit down.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it." He says as he throws away the paper in the trash. I keep looking down embarrassed. He sits down beside me and picks up my face in his hands. "It's okay, don't worry about it. Okay?"

I nod my head, "Okay." We sit down in silence for a few minutes. "Why did you kiss me?" I blurt out all of the sudden.

"Dean told me to kiss the prettiest girl in the room." He says. "You really thought I was the prettiest one?" I say looking at him. "Of course." He says looking me in the eyes.

I can't help to smile like an idiot. "I like to see you smile." He says smiling back. Suddenly I frown, "Don't lie. You don't like to see me smile."

"Why would you say that?" He asks confused. "Because you gave up on me." I whisper, he looks at me sadly, "Oh, Paige."

"You told me you gave up." I whisper my eyes filling up with tears. "And, and, I gave up on myself too. I know I'm a mess, Roman. I know I'm a huge mess." I say my tears falling.

"But I promise I'm worthy to hold in your arms." I sob laying my head on his chest and wrapping my arms around him. "I promise, I promise." I say feeling my tears wet his shirt.

"Don't cry, Paige. I'm sorry, I never meant to hurt you. I'm sorry." He says kissing my head. "Well you did hurt me. You hurt me a lot." I cry banging his chest. "I'm sorry." He repeats.

I continue crying for a few minutes, "I'm sorry." He repeats kissing my head again. I pull away from his shirt and see my black makeup all over his shirt. "You deserved that." I say wiping my eyes.

He laughs looking down at his shirt, "I did." He continues laughing and I have to laugh with him because his laugh is the most beautiful thing I have ever heard in my life. It's the only laugh I ever want to hear. Seeing him throw his head back laughing like a little kid makes me so happy. It's a beautiful sight.

After our laugh attack is over we look at each other for what it seems forever. He slowly wipes my cheek, his thumb turns black as he continues to clean my face.

"I tried so hard, Paige. I tried so, so, hard to stop my feelings for you. I just couldn't do it. I'm so deeply madly in love with you."

*
*
*
I made a Paige and Roman video which is above! Pls check it out xoxo ;*