Part 18

"Sure." He says in a questioning tone. We walk to the dance floor and I start to dance feeling my throat tighten. "So? We never really talk." He says over the music.

I blink my tears away as I remember Roman and Emma kissing. "Yeah, I know. We should talk more, after all we do work together." I say closing my eyes and feeling the music drown my sadness. "You're right. So tell me, do you know me?"

I laugh still with my eyes closed, "Who doesn't know Randy Orton?" I hear him laugh as he gets closer to me. "Well yeah but you don't really know me."

I open my eyes and meet his gaze, his eyes are staring deep into mine and I suddenly feel intimidated. "So tell me about you, Randy. Where's your girlfriend? I didn't even asked if you had a girlfriend, if so I hope she isn't here. She might wanna kill me."

He laughs, "Actually, I don't have a girlfriend. I recently ended my relationship with my fiancé." I bite my tongue, great Paige what a way to make  the poor guy remember his ex fiancé.

"I'm sorry! I shouldn't have brought it up." I say feeling guilty. "It's fine. I mean things sometimes don't workout you feel me? Sometimes it's just not meant to be and you have to accept that and move on. You can't hold on to something that's not going to happen."

His words really sink into me and I stop dancing for a few seconds. "How do you know if it's meant to be?" I ask starting to dance again. "You just feel it, I guess." He says with a small smile. I turn my head and notice that Emma is not with Roman anymore, in fact he's staring right at me.

He doesn't look happy either. We keep eye contact as he walks towards me. Once he's inches away I start to panic and turn to Randy who notices him approaching. "Excuse me, can I have a word with, Paige?" He asks Randy, I notice that he's holding a glass of vodka in his hand.

"If the lady doesn't mind." Randy says looking at me, I want to turn around and tell Roman no but I can't because I want to talk to him. I want to scream at him for kissing Emma. "Be right back, Randy." I say with a smile.

I start to walk through the crowd and even right now I don't care if Emma sees us. "What do you want?" I ask him as we approach the bartender. "I don't want to talk here." He says sipping up the rest of his vodka and putting the cup down. He then grabs my hand and pulls me out of the club.

"Let me go!" I say slightly annoyed. "It was too loud inthereokay?" His voice starts to slur and I realize he's really drunk. "You're drunk. What do you want?"

He sighs and closes his eyes. "Why do you do this to me?" He says quietly. "Do what?" I ask, he opens his eyes and looks at me sadly. "Dance with Randy, hold Kevin's hand, why do you do it? Don't you know it hurts? Don't you know it kills me inside?"

"You can't talk about that. What about Emma huh? I saw you two kissing while ago." I don't notice how mad I am until I realize that I shoved him. "She kissed me! You know how she is, she's so impulsive. Paige, you know I like you. You know it, and it's not fair for you to treat me this way."

He steps closer and holds my face close to his, I try to pull away but it's impossible. Even drunk he's stronger than me. "Why don't you like me? Am I not good enough? I don't understand, I don't know why you want to hurt me this way. I honestly don't know." He closes his eyes and rests his forehead against mine.

"Roman, you're really drunk. Let's go get Dean to take you to the hotel." He looks me in the eyes and shakes his head, "No. I don't want to go. I just want to know why I am not good enough for you. I just want to know why you pick others guys over me."

I grab his arms and pull him away. "Roman, you're seriously drunk." He groans and sits down on the sidewalk. He runs his hands through his hair and I look at him feeling sadness.

I take a sit next to him, "I really don't want to hurt you." I whisper, he looks at me and his eyes are red from drinking. He doesn't say anything just looks at me.

"I'll take you to the hotel." I say getting up, Emma gave me her car keys since she was afraid of loosing them. I will have some explaining to do later on but right now I don't want to think about it:

He gets up and almost falls. "Woah. You're heavy." I say as he puts his arms around me. "I really like you." He blurts out randomly as we walk to the car.

"I don't understand why." I say without thinking, "Are you serious? You're very fucking cute. Beautiful actually, you make me feel some type of way. I really care about what you think and I always try to do stuff that impresses you," he laughs and shakes his head, "I'm pretty terrible at impressing you. That Wrestlemania thing did not go as I expected. Instead I ended up crushing your ribs, sorry for that."

"It's fine. It was kind of my fault for not moving out the way. Should've seen it coming, I remember when you accidentally speared Dean that one time." He throws his head back laughing, "Yeah. Poor Dean, although I think you're tougher than him. He whined like a little bitch."

I can't help but to laugh and for a minute we stand there laughing in the middle of the night outside a random club in the parking lot. "This is nice. I wish we could do this more often." He finally says after he stops laughing.

"Too bad you don't get drunk too often." I say and he smiles as we continue to walk. When we get to the car he removes his hand from around my neck and I unlock the door.

He gets in the passengers seat and I feel guilty for leaving Emma here. The rest of the girls can ride back with their boyfriends but what about Emma? Not to mention I left Randy waiting and it was all for Roman.

*•*•*•
"Do you have your key?" I whisper as we enter the lobby. Roman nods and I try to get us across the room without causing too much distraction but Romans loud steps aren't helping.

"What floor is your room on?" I ask as we enter the elevator. "12." He says lightly rubbing his temples.

"Oh God, I think Ima be sick." He says  once the elevator starts to move. "Don't you fucking dare." I say in a threatening voice. "I'm just kidding." He says with a chuckle. "Ha real funny. Puke jokes are never funny, okay?" I say and the elevator door opens.

"See that's another thing I like about your. That attitude of yours." He looks at me and I blush looking away. "What room?" I ask and he pulls out a key from his pocket. "209." He puts his arm around me again since he can't walk in a straight line by himself.

Room 209 is just a few steps away, I take the key from him and open it. Once I do he pulls me in with him and I yelp as we fall to the bed. "Roman!" I say, "Just stay with me. Please." He wraps his arms around me and instead of moving I look at him.

"I can't." I say slowly, "You can't or you don't want to?" He says, our noses are almost touching and I have to resist the urge to snog his face off.

"This can't be a thing and you know that." I whisper and he leans in closer. "It can but you're just too scared." He says it so quietly I can barely hear him. I can feel my heart beating in my ears as the space between us closes.

His mouth tastes like alcohol mixed with mint. I grab his face and pull him closer, as we continue to kiss I almost get on top of him but he stops me. I feel my face redden as I sit up, how stupid was I to try to do something like that?

"Don't think I don't want you. I do. We will get there." He kisses the back of my neck and I feel myself blush again. "That's if you're willing to let us try."