Part 2

"Many people will walk in your life in and out but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart." - Eleanor Roosevelt

*
*
*
*
I close my notebook and put it in my bag before anybody sees it. It would suck if my friends found out about this whole "diary" thing. I'm known to be a punk or the wild girl in the group. And if they found out about the notebook they would forever annoy me with that. I'm walking backstage to the locker room, tonight is going to be a good night. I just feel it.

I'm too busy staring down at my boots that I bump into a wall. When I look up I realize it's not a wall, it's Dean. "Hey watch it little ghost." He chuckles. "You were in my way, Ambrose." I say. "Not really no, you were the one that bumped into me."

"Okay- yeah maybe. But like you should've moved out the way." He laughs and puts his arm around me. Okay so maybe if Dean and I weren't such good friends I would be freaking out. Dean is extremely hot don't get me wrong, but he and I would never go together and plus we are best friends. Not to mention he's got a girlfriend.

"Why are you here anyways? This is by the Divas Locker room." He looks at me, "I'm waiting for my lady." He smirks. "Oh yeah, I forgot." I say with a smile. "So Paige when are you getting a tan? You're white as hell. You're like a white piece of paper." He laughs and I smack him. "You're such an ass."

"But I'm a good looking ass." He grins and I can't help to laugh. "Shut up, I hate you. Bye." I walk in the locker room and put my stuff down. "Where were you?" Emma says running to me. "I was just outside. By the way Aj your lover is waiting for you out there." Aj smiles blushing a little, "Okay well I'll see you later ladies!" She skips out happily as Summer gives her a nasty look.

Ever since Dean left Summer for Aj and Aj left Punk for Dean, things between them haven't been too good. "So tonight I have a match against you, Paige." Nikki says. She's still the Divas Champion, but I have a feeling that's soon going to change. "Awesome." I smile and get in my attire.

"Do you want to walk with me to get my makeup done?" I ask Emma, she smiles and walks with me. Emma is my girl best friend, I don't know she's more like a sister to me.

I'm pretty close with the other Divas but Emma and I just get more along. Maybe it's because we are complete opposites.

"I'm going to pee, be right back." Emma says walking away. I nod as Sandra keeps applying my makeup. As Sandra finishes my makeup I jump off the stool, "Thank you Sandra." I say walking away.

My phone buzzes and I check it, "Hey lovely lady! xx" it's a text from Kevin, he's a guy I've been talking to for a few months.

Kevin is in the band "A day to remember", he's pretty cool and stuff. I wouldn't say I'm totally in love with him but I like him. "Oh my gosh!" Emma gushes as I'm texting Kevin back. "Whats wrong?" I ask.

"I just saw-!" Before she can finish her sentence Nikki, Seth and Roman approach us. "Hello there." Seth says, Emma and I wave. "Hey." Roman tells Emma he then meets my gaze, "Hey, Paige." I smile and wave at him as I feel my face blush. Why am I blushing?

"Ready?" Nikki asks, I nod my head smiling as I look at Roman who's staring at me. "Okay let's go our match is up next." I'm walking by him and I have to hold my breath. I don't know what is it about him but I can't help to feel nervous when I'm around him.

It's not the same with Dean and Seth, I can totally joke around with them but with Roman I just can't. I don't know why. "Oh my gosh he looked at me!" Emma says squeezing my arm tighter. "He's got eyes obviously, Emma." I say laughing, "Hey stop it. But at least we're getting somewhere." She smiles happily as Nikki elbows me chuckling.

Emma sort of has a huge crush on Roman. She's been crushing on him ever since she first saw him. Roman hasn't really made a move yet and it upsets her. "Good luck!" She tells us and then walks away.

"She's nuts over him." Seth tells us, I nod my head looking as Emma disappears in the hall. "But he definitely doesn't like her."

"What? How do you know?" Nikki asks and I lean in closer likes he's about to spill the juiciest secret. But just as he's about to say Nikki's music starts playing and they have to enter together of course. I sigh because I wanted to know and it makes me feel bad for Emma.

I come out next as the crowd cheers me on. We start the match and it's pretty good. After I kick her on the face I pretty much take control. "Nikki come on!" Seth screams, he's not the Champion anymore though.

He lost it in Fast Lane a few weeks ago, to none other than Dean Ambrose. He's asking for a rematch at Wrestlemania of course.

I'm about to do a Paige Turner  on Nikki when Seth gets involved. He distracts the referee and Nikki takes advantage of that. She does the Rack Attack pinning me, I don't kick out because the pain on my spine is too much.

"The authority always wins!" Nikki screams, she starts attacking me after the match is over while Seth laughs.

Suddenly, though Aj and Dean come out. I roll out the ring as they're attacking each other.

I'm on the floor trying to recover. Aj punches Nikki on the floor and she turns to me and smiles, we had this rivalry last year  as a storyline.

The crowd still thinks of us as frenemies but I step in the ring. Nikki looks up at me and I grab her doing a Paige Turner on her. The crowd cheers and then I step out the ring walking backstage.

I'm still trying to catch my breath and I sit down exhausted. "Tired?" A voice says, I open my eyes to see a pair of blueish/ grayish eyes.

"A little." I say, he hands me a water bottle. "Here have some. I didn't drink out of it." He smiles at me and a shiver runs down my spine.

Roman doesn't really smile a lot and when he does its breathtaking. And I'm dead serious, his smile is seriously breathtaking. It's so pretty and just ahh.Not in a romantic way or anything.

"Thank you, Roman." I says and he nods walking away. "Good luck on your match!" I blurt out and he turns his head around to look at me, he's got a little smile on his face.