Part 6

"That was an amazing match." Emma says once we're backstage. All of us are here expect Punk and Summer, they don't really talk to us. At all.

"Yeah, it was cool." Seth says with a smile. "So how did yall like working together?" Dean asks, Roman looks at me and I smile, "It was nice."

"It was. We do make a pretty badass team." He says with a chuckle. "Yeah we-" I'm interrupted  by Emma elbowing me. "Ow, what was that for?" She points behind me with a smirk.

We all turn around and I see Kevin, himself standing there with a red rose. My mouth goes dry, "Kevin?" It's all that comes out. We were suppose to see each other after raw so we could hang out some. "Surprise!" He walks to me and gives me a hug.

I hug him back avoiding the looks from my friends. "Hey everybody." He smiles and waves at my friends who wave back.

Dean smirks at me "So you're Paige's boyfriend huh?" I look down at my shoes, I'm going to kill you later Ambrose.

"Oh no, we're not there yet." He gives me a grin and I don't know how to respond so I just nod.
"By the way, I  decided to surprise you, I watched your match out there. It was pretty good." He hands me the rose and the girls let out an "aww" making me want to blush but I don't.

"So you saw me wrestle? Like live?" He nods his head, "Ohhh, glad you liked it." I let out a little smile. "Yeah so I'll wait for you out here while you get changed yeah?" I nod and and he sits down. I start walking to the locker room.

"So he's your future boyfriend?" Emma asks. "I don't know. I like him but, I'm not sure." She gives me a look, "He's super cute! You should go out with him, that way you can forget about Bradley and-"

She stops talking once she sees my face, she must've noticed my hurt expression. "Sorry, shouldn't have brought it up."

"It's alright." I tell her as we walk in. "I smell romance!" Nikki says walking in with a smile. "Oh hush." I chuckle, she sighs, "Well at least let me be happy for that." Oh I just remember she lost her title today. Just one day before beating Aj's title reign.

"Sorry about your title." I say, she shrugs, "It's okay really. I mean I'm pretty upset but Aj is a great Divas Champion. Plus there's going to be a rematch at Wrestlemania. I'm quite honored actually, it's going to be the biggest Wrestlemania of my entire career."

"I'm happy for you." I say after I put my attire in my bag. "Well better get going, Kevin is waiting for me." Emma and Nikki smirk at me.

"Paige is going to get some tonight." Nikki says as Emma laughs, "Nikki! You're such a little shit." I say but then can't help to laugh.

"You love me though." She says as I give her a hug to say goodbye and then hug Emma. I walk out the locker room with a sigh, I want to hang out with Kevin, I really do, but I feel this awkward feeling on my chest and I don't know why.

"You look beautiful, Paige!" Kevin says once I walk to him. "Thank you Kevin, you look handsome yourself." I say. He grabs my bag and we walk out the arena.

"So. What do you want to do. We have all night." He smiles staring at the pretty night sky. "Hmm. We could go eat something, and then hang out at the hotel. They've got like this game thingy. It's pretty cool." I say.

"Oh yeah, I like the sound of that." He starts feeling his pocket and then frowns, "Shit." He whispers looking at me embarrassed, "What is it?"

"I must've left the keys in there, they're not in my pocket. I'll be right back, sorry." He smiles shyly putting my bag on top of his car and then running to the arena.