Part 4

"You don't always need a plan. Sometimes you just have to breath, trust, let go, and see what happens." -Mandy Hale

*
*
*
*
"Ladies! I have some important news." Mark says, all the Divas turn their attention to him. He's kinda the boss around here along with Jane. "First of all, we all know that Nikki will defend her title this Monday." He smiles at Nikki who smiles back but I can tell she's scared to death.

"And well on Raw two days ago, we all saw what kind of happened. Roman was having a match with Punk and since he lost he started attacking Roman, then Dean came to defend him and we all know they have this rivalry thing. So I thought why not make this a little more interesting?"

At this point we're all playing extra attention, especially Emma because Roman was mentioned. "I was planning to have Nikki and Seth join forces with Punk and Summer, and Dean and Aj could join forces with Roman. But here's the thing, Roman needs a partner." He smiles and Emma gasps, "It could be me!" She whispers as her face breaks into a huge grin.

"I'm going to do a Divas match, all of you against each other. I will be watching all of you closely and whoever impresses me will be Romans new partner." He walks away leaving the girls whispering.

Of course Natalya, Eva, and Naomi because they're married and it obviously can't be Aj and Nikki or Summer.

So that leaves, Emma, Layla, Fox, Rosa, Cameron, and me. I chew on my bottom lip, "Oh my gosh, I have to impress them. I need that storyline with Roman. He could fall in love with me!" She holds her chest and sighs happily.

"We could always do teamwork." I tell her as we wait for our match which is after Deans match with R-truth. "Yes we could eliminate the other Divas." She says with a smirk. "Let the best one win." I say and all of the sudden she frowns.

"Oh no." She says, "What?" She gulps a little and then sighs. "What if I get eliminated first?" She says, "That won't happen. We're doing team work, remember?" She smiles and we start walking down the hall.

"But you're going to let me win right?" She says and I turn to face her. "What do you mean?" I ask not sure what she means. "When we eliminate the other divas you have to let me win!"

"Why can't we just fight and see who wins?" She gives me a look, "Come on I have to impress Mark. Let me beat you, please! You don't even like Roman." She does a sad face and then hugs me.

"Please!" I sigh looking in front of me. I spot Roman talking to Seth. They're laughing and he sees me and waves. I smile a little and I feel Emma grip tighten on me.

"Please." She says again. I look at Roman again, and then at Emma who's squeezing her eyes tight close. She's right, I don't even like Roman, and I would be a terrible friend not to let her win right? Because she wants this so bad. And I'm her best friend. I have to help her.

I have to.

~

"This next contest is scheduled for one fall and it's an elimination Divas match! Introducing first from .." Eden starts announcing us as we wait backstage. "Good luck." Fox says, we are really good friends. In fact all of us that are competing we are great friends which makes this harder. "I'm trying to win girl." Emma says with a chuckle.

"Shit, me too. Roman is hot." Fox says earning a frown from Emma. "Oops, sorry I forgot you've got a major crush on him." She says with chuckle, Emma playfully smacks her. "Let the best one win." Emma says looking at me, I smile a little not knowing what to do.

After Fox is announced, Emma is next. I'm the last one and I take a deep breath. My head hurts a little, I've been thinking a lot.

I don't want to lose a match just because my friend asked me to. I take wrestling seriously, I always try my best to win and to improve. And I seriously don't know what to do.

I'm too busy thinking that I don't realize my theme song is already playing. I walk out and unzip my leather jacket as I smile at the crowd.

I make my way to the ring as the divas look at me. Once I'm in the ring we all look at each other, Emma looks at me and suddenly the bell rings.

I start with Cameron as Emma is fighting Rosa. I'm about to push cameron off when I get attacked from behind by Layla. Just when I think we can't do it, it happens-

I don't know how but Emma and I manage to do it, I eliminated Cameron  and Layla, while Emma eliminated Rosa and Fox. The crowd is screaming loudly and I look at Emma as we stare at each other as what seems like forever.

She finally makes a move and jumps on me attacking me. I'm trying to get her off me, and I finally manage to get her off me. I punch her and then kick her on the face, she's on the floor and maybe it's he adrenaline in me or the crowd chanting my name but I grab her and set her up for the Paige Turner, I'm about to do it  when she says, "Please!"

It's like a whisper and I'm sure nobody heard it but me, I close my eyes and swallow my pride as she hits me in the stomach making me fall.

I could've easily done the Paige Turner, I could've easily stopped that fall. I could easily get back up but I don't. I stay on the floor as she does the Emma Lock on me.

I start yelling in pain as the referee asks me if I tap out, I tap out and she lets me go as the referee holds her hand in the air. I roll out the ring sadly, she's in there looking so happy and excited.

I should feel happy for her but .. Deep inside I wanted to win.

I don't know why.