Chapter 23: Our English home

Bethany's P.O.V

We didn't arrive to the new house (that Pepper and Natasha brought just after the argument with James calmed down) till the next morning, but when we did it was well worth the wait. The first thing we saw was the large opened area at the back, the place where we landed the jet.

As we got off the jet, our suit cases in tow, Pepper began to explain. "The house has two bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen, a dining room, a conservatory, a basement and seven bed rooms. Tony now owns this house so we can do what ever we want to modify it."

"Wow!" Deanna squealed. "Beth look! It's an old English house!"

"Yeah" I agreed. "These tend to be quiet nice."

"So bed room arrangements since there's only seven bedrooms." Clint spoke, snapping me and Deanna from our thoughts.

"Well Tony and Pepper are going to obviously share." I began. "Clint and Natasha too."

"I don't mind sharing with Bruce." Sofia spoke up, the curly hair scientist nodded in agreement.

"That's three rooms gone." Deanna stated.

"I guess me and De could share if Steve and Bucky don't mind sharing." I added. The pair nodded.

"Great! So then Thor can have his own room and there's one spare in case anything happens." Deanna nodded. "How furnished is the house Pepper, Nat?"

"We ordered everything online and it was delivered earlier this morning." Natasha said. "Only three rooms have double beds, the rest have two single beds."

"Thor can have the third double bed." Tony suggested.

"That would be nice, thank you." Thor nodded.

"Okay." I agreed. "We can turn the basement into a training room, the stuff should be easy enough to get a hold of."

"Sounds like a plan, shall we go and get settled?" Steve suggested. Deanna grinned and ran off, calling after me to hurry up. Chuckling I followed after the hyper blonde, looking at everything as I passed it. Everything was modern but with a vintage twist on it.

The stair case inside was curved slightly at the bottom and top and lead to the centre of the upstairs hall. "Beth!" Deanna's voice yelled from my left. She was at the very end room on the right side, her head poking out from the door. "Come look at the view!"

Slowly I made my way over to what was robe our room and gasped. It was a large room, the bed pushed to opposite ends giving us space. Two wardrobes rested on the left side of the door while two set of draws were on the left side of the door. As you walked straight in your were faced with the window.

It was a large window with a window seat under it. As I walked closer I noticed that the window looked out onto the large area of grass behind the house. Everything but the jet was green and it seemed to stretch for miles. Trees lines the edges about 400 meters away from the house itself.

"Oh wow." I murmured. "This is an amazing view." Suddenly there was a knock at the door, making me jump and Deanna look away from the window.

"Come in!" She called. The door opened and in stepped Steve and Bucky. The tense rose slightly in the room but no one seemed to want to discuss what had happened on the jet, something I was thankful for.

"Hey." I greeted, Deanna smiled too.

"Come look at our view!" She chirped, turning back round. The two men walked forward and gazed out the window, surprise settling across their faces.

"What a view." Bucky muttered in awe.

"Why do you get this view and we get the one of the front lawn?" Steve asked with a mock whine.

"You two are across from us then?" I asked.

"You bet." Bucky smiled.

"Great, just don't spend all night gossiping and catching up like two teenage girls." Deanna replied.

"Excuse me but who are the teenagers here?" Steve asked with a grin.

"Shove off Rogers." I order pointing to the door. "You too Barnes, let us unpack in peace."