Chapter 41: Jaw dropping

Bethany's P.O.V

The next day, the six girls all got up early and began our shopping trip. Pepper had also booked us all in for a spa day; to a hairdressers to have our hairs perforation all washed, cut and blow dried. After that were were heading for a mani and pedicure, while on top of all that still having to find dresses, shoes and accessories.

"Pepper this is all lovely but you didn't have to book all this." I said while we we're all sitting for our mani and pedicures. Me, Pepper and Jane were all getting our finger nails done first while Natasha, Deanna and Sofia were relaxing with their feet in the special pedicure machine, all of us chilled.

The room we were all in had been booked out so no one else could join us are get involved in our conversations. "I wanted to!" Pepper replied with a small whine. "And besides you all work so hard to keep the world safe, you deserve it."

"All we've done is added to the destruction." Deanna mumbled from her spot across from me.

"You've saved millions of lives." Jane insisted. "Even if it did cause a little damage doing so."

"And besides." Pepper spoke again. "You lot never really get a day off."

"We only have time off because Fury decided to be a dick about us leaving." Natasha mumbled.

"You can say that again." Was my response as the lady doing my nails took a quick glance up with a smile.

"Well!" Deanna chirped, sitting forward slightly. "Tonight we're going to knock the guys socks off and have a great night."

"De's right." The red head next to my blonde friend said. "Tonight is our night, no exceptions and definitely no guys to get in our way."

~~~~~~~~

An hour later and we had finished on the nail salon. Hair was coming later but first we had to pick dresses. Now you'd assume that would be easy, just in and out. It would have been that way for me and Deanna a few years ago, out shopping trips were often quick and easy.

However, it turns out that it doesn't work like that when shopping with Pepper and Sofia. Natasha and Jane didn't really mind but after the first three shops and and hour and a half Deanna and I were getting a little tired, we weren't used to shopping for his extent.

Finally around four hours later we were finished shopping and back at the tower. "You expect us to walk in heels after that expedition?" Deanna's questioned as she threw herself down onto Natasha's and Clint bed since we were in their room to get ready.

"You'll be fine, besides tonight sore feet will be the least of your problems." Pepper waved off, sending a knowing wink and my blonde friend and I.

"What's that meant to mean?" I questioned, tilting my head slightly. Deanna also sat back up and looked at the other four women, fixing her hair in the process.

"Men aren't going to be able to-"

"Okay stop right there." I cut Natasha off instantly when I caught on to what she was going on about. "Okay one we're still only nineteen."

"And two" Deanna quipped. "We aren't looking for men, let alone someone to make out with randomly."

"Aw come on you two are beautiful, no stunning young women!" Sofia said. "You can't complain, you look amazing all the time. I've caught a few men outside the tower staring at you before."

"Never going to happen." I shook my head.

"You two are so stubborn!" Jane complained. "What sort of teenagers are you?"

"Ones who don't want to be pregnant before they've settled down." I replied quickly.

"And ones who's lives are too dangerous to let anyone from the outside in." Deanna mumbled.

********

A/N

These few chapters are fillers but don't worry action is coming! I just thought it would be nice for you to see what everyone is doing with their time now they have none of the weapons and suits.

Anyway hope you're enjoying the book and please;

Vote, comment and follow!