Chapter 25: Bikes

3rd persons P.O.V

The sound of engines is what caught the attention of all the Avengers, James, Pepper and Sofia. The group all exchanged looks, since they were all in the living room, before following the sound out to the patch of grass out the back. However, when they all walked outside there wasn't anything in site.

Suddenly, Deanna and Bethany appeared from behind the jet, both of them sitting on Harley Davidson's. "Where did you get them from?!" Steve yelled to the two teenagers who looked towards one another before revving the engines loudly, the sound echoed in the silence.

With a nod the pair shifted gear and zoomed towards the group. Everyone jumped back as the pair skidded to a halt in front of them. "There's quiet a few in the garage." Bethany explained. "Any idea who had this house last Pepper, Natasha?"

"The site doesn't say." Pepper replied. "But no ones lived here in quiet a few years."

"Well whoever it was I am grateful!" Deanna's exclaimed. "All the bikes are in great condition too!"

"Since when could you two ride motorcycles anyway?" Clint asked, leaning up against the bike Deanna was sat on.

"We've been able to for a while." Bethany replied. "It came under when we learnt to drive."

"It's just Fury makes us use the cars instead of motorcycles." Deanna added. "Something about it being safer in high speed chases."

"I've been in plenty of chases on a bike." Natasha argued.

"Me too." Steve agreed.

"Yes but you two aren't teenagers are you?" Pepper asked rhetorically.

"Why is that different?" Bethany asked. "We're just as skilled as the two of you in a motorbike."

"You're both dames." James replied.

"Women or girls." Tony corrected. "Females if you want a slap." On cue Peppers hand came into contact with the billionaires head, making him jolt forward and complain.

"You know what we need?" Deanna asked with a bright smile.

"What do we need?" Bruce questioned.

"A house warming party." The small blonde female replied (A/N: *Gets hit by Bethany, Deanna, Pepper, Sofia and Natasha all at once* Ouch)

"A house warming party?" Sofia asked.

"A house warming party." Deanna confirmed.

"A house warming par-"

"Oh my gosh is there an echo or parrot out here?!" Deanna exclaimed. "Yes a house warming party!"

"Who are we going to invite to this event?" Thor asked, crossing his arms.

"Let me a Beth work out what sort of party it will be first." Deanna replied. "Then I'm sure Tony has some friends here in England. Plus even if he doesn't most of them will be rich enough or have he right connections in the world to get here."

"What sort of party?" Clint asked.

"Details details." Deanna waved off before pushing the older archer off from resting on her bike. "Now watch out because I wanna some more fun on this before it rains."
Bethany laughed as both girls shifted gears and reversed before turning around and speeding off.