Bad For Me

All throughout my childhood I've been known as Jason's little sister; never for who I actually was, Kelsey Miller. I guess when I was younger that was never really a problem but things change, I changed.

Along with my title as Jason' little sister, also comes the title of the three musketeers, the three stooges, the triplets; any name that identified a group of three people. That was because I always with my brother and his best friend, Spencer.

We've known Spencer since my brother and I first moved to California. He was a random kid walking down the street, holding a basketball and we were two lonely kids watching the movers move our stuff into our new house. The rest is, as you would say, history.

Over the years my brother and Spencer would get into countless amounts of trouble and I was there to witness all of it. When I was younger I used to love being a part of their friendship. The only thing I hated was that Spencer would constantly make fun of me. But I wasn't one to get pushed around so I fought right back and made fun of him as well. It was a love-hate relationship that I would've never thought I'd hate. That is until now.

A year ago Spencer was caught sleeping with his teacher. He was also caught smoking, drinking, stealing, and everything else under the sun. With the years, Spencer became more and more reckless. In a way it was his parent's fault since his successful dad would just pay his way out of everything. Don't get me wrong, the man was nice and all but he wasn't exactly father material. He was always distant in a way with Spencer. He pushed it far enough that his parents had shipped him off to some school in New York to spend his senior year. But knowing him, he probably turned it into a good thing and partied his ass off.

Today, I am seventeen-years-old, an uprising senior and he and my brother were new graduates. At least I hope Spencer graduated. I know if Jason fucked up bad enough that he wouldn't be able to graduate, my parents would skin him alive.

Now that I think about it though, it was good that Spencer left for a year. I saw Jason become more serious about school and he even decided to give dating a shot. That is until he realized that dating meant you had to be committed to one girl only. Let's be realistic here, my brother can't keep it in his pants. Funny how Spencer had suffered from the same thing.

I looked over at my brother who was running his fingers through his disheveled mess he called his hair. "I just don't understand why I have to come with you to pick him up. I mean, why are you picking him up? Isn't that his parent's job?"

"In case you don't remember, he hates his parents. Actually, he despises them, but that's beside the point. I don't get it; you used to love Spence."

"Used to being the key words." I stated. "Besides, it was a love-hate relationship. The word you should've used was tolerated."

He let out a defeated sigh and turned the car off. I looked at the airport parking lot and I groaned. "Let's just get this over with."

I pushed open the car door and fixed my outfit. I was wearing a pair of white shorts, a green crop top, and golden gladiator sandals. Oh how I've missed my summer outfits. I moved my wavy hair away from my face and looked down at my phone as we continued walking.

"Put the damn phone down and watch where you're going!" Jason hissed. I rolled my eyes and put my phone away.

We looked at the board to see which gate Spencer should be coming out of and made our way over to it. When we reached the gate, we stopped and looked at all the herds of people exiting the plane.

"Do you see him?" I asked Jason. I looked over and saw that I lost him. "Great." I muttered.

I spun around and bumped into someone. I looked up and pushed my hair out of my face. I glared at the familiar face and immediately a smirk appeared on Spencer's lips. "Sorry beautiful, didn't see you there."