Chapter 29

A/N IMPORTANT:

I had an idea for a new story and started toying around with it and eventually the toying around turned into writing. Long story short, I have the prologue for this new story done and some of the first chapter. If you guys comment or vote or whatever you can do to let me know that you want to read it, do it so I know to post it! But if you don't do anything then I won't post anything and may not even post it in the future if I don't get some feedback because I would really appreciate your opinions guys! 

Thanks and enjoy!xx

I woke up to the sound of an angry voice and a bunch of pans clattering. I groaned and sat up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes as I noticed that Spencer wasn’t in bed next to me. I slowly made my way to the bathroom, grabbing an extra toothbrush from under the sink and quickly brushing my teeth.

When I went down the stairs, I heard Jason and Spencer bickering.

“You don’t put that much in!” I heard Jason shout.

“Would you stop shouting in my ear? The box clearly states a cup of water!”

“No, it says half!”

“No-“ I heard a splash and I peered around the corner to see the two idiots arguing over how to make pancakes. “Look at what you did!” Spencer said.

I laughed and cleared my throat, crossing my arms over my chest and shooting them an amused look. “What are you ladies up to?” I asked, hopping onto one of the stools and taking in the scene in front of me.

“Your brother doesn’t know how to read instructions!” Spencer shouted.

“Your boyfriend doesn’t know how to take measurements!” Jason defended.

“Well good morning to you too, guys.”  

Spencer grumbled and made his way next to me, pecking my cheek. I pulled him back by his arm and he smiled down at me, wrapping me up in a hug.

“Why don’t we go to ihop or something? I mean I can’t even try and salvage any of the mix.” I said, eyeing the mix, water, and eggs all over the counter.

“I guess my plan to make breakfast kind of got messed up, huh?” Spencer asked sheepishly.

“Maybe if you wouldn’t have ignored me when I told you that you added to much water, we could’ve been able to eat in! But no, you just had to add too much fucking water and ruin the little mix we had left!”

“Don’t start with me!”

“It was your fault!”

“Hey! Shut up. Let’s just get dressed and go, okay? I’m starving and you two fighting isn’t going to solve anything.” I said, calming the two idiots down.

“Fine, let me go shower.” Jason huffed.

When he was out of earshot Spencer said, “It really was his fault.”

“I’m sure it was, baby.” I grinned, pecking his cheek.

“See, you believe me!” He said, grinning back at me.

I smiled and nodded my head. “So, about last night…” I said.

His grin disappeared and he sighed. “We already talked about it yesterday, Kels.”

“I know I just,” I stopped and nibbled on my lip. “I don’t know, forget it.” I said, standing up from my seat and heading for the stairs.

“Kelsey.” He called out. I turned around and he sighed, running his fingers through his hair. “I’m good.”

I smiled softly and shook my head. “No, you’re not.”