Chapter 4

“I swear to God, if you don’t unlock this fucking door I will break it down with your brother’s head!” I heard Spencer scream.

I groaned and kicked Hayley. “Ow!” She screamed.

“Get the door!” I said, shoving her even more.

“No!” She shoved me back and pushed my off my bed.

I rolled onto my nightstand and then the floor. “You bitch!” I shouted.

“I’m going to count to three and if you don’t unlock this door I swear I’m going to crack Jason’s fucking skull.” I scoffed and climbed back onto my bed. “One,”

“Maybe you should unlock the door.” Hayley said sitting up.

“Two,”

“He’s not going to do anything!”

“Three.” He shouted. We quietly listened and I gave a smug look to Hayley. About a nanosecond later I heard a bang.

“OW! What the fuck man?” Jason shouted in pain. “Holy Jesus, just open the door!” Jason shouted after the second hit against the door.

I scrambled to my feet and opened the door. I saw a fuming Spencer and Jason clawing at Spencer’s hand while clutching his own head. “What are you thinking?”

“What was I thinking? I’m going to fucking kill you! You wrote on me with fucking sharpie.”

“Actually the blue was sharpie pen.” Hayley piped up from my bed.

“I’m going to choke you with your own hair!” Spencer shouted, trying to step inside but I placed my hands on his toned chest, stopping him.

“Whoa, calm down!” I said. He turned to glare at me and began to come after me. “Spence,” I said warily.

“I love dick?” He said, pointing to his forehead and furrowing his brow, making his drawn on unibrow move. I tried to stifle my laugh and he glared even more. “It’s not funny!” He shouted running towards me.

“Ah, no!” I shouted running past Jason and down the stairs.

“Get back here!” He shouted. I ran into the kitchen and went to the sink, taking the hose.

“Don’t make me do it.” I said seriously.

Spencer stopped in his tracks before opening the fridge and grabbing two cans of whipped cream. “Don’t make me do it.” He repeated.

“Whoa, guys this is a little serious.” Jason said, coming down the stairs with Hayley behind him.

“He smashed your head against a door to break it down.” I said flatly.

Jason looked in between the two of us and sighed before going to my side. “She has a point. Put the whipped cream down.” He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

“No fucking way.”

“Wow, this looks like a mess about to happen. I’m going to the safety of the couch.” Hayley said, slowly walking past of and diving onto the couch for protection.

“Come on Spencer, just put the can down.”

Jason had grabbed a bag of powered doughnuts. “We don’t have to end it this way.”

“Wait, don’t waste those!” I hissed.

He quickly grabbed one and stuffed it into his mouth before grabbing the chocolate syrup from the nearby pantry. “Okay, now I’m ready.” He said, powder going all over his mouth.