Chapter 14

“Bathing suits,”

“Check.”

“Fake ID along with driver’s license.”

I looked through my purse until I pulled both out triumphantly. “Check!”

“Fancy clothes for dinner.”

“One for the entire seven days.” I said, putting an emphasis on seven. The fact that we got away with taking two extra days was wonderful.

“Phone, charger, and headphones?”

“Check, check, and check.” I said.

“Toiletries?”

“Check.”

Joanna put the list down and smiled at me. “I think we’re ready for a kickass vacation.” She shouted.

I cheered along with her before throwing myself onto my bed. “Ugh, I’m ready for some major partying. Like I’m talking about some Hangover shit!” I said excitedly.

“You have no idea how much I’m looking forward to this vacation.” She squealed in joy.

“You’re planning on sleeping with Jason, aren’t you?”

“How could you tell?” She asked, grinning like an idiot.

I smiled realizing that they were both happy with each other and for once Jason was actually serious about a girl. “I told Hayley; I can just sense the sex off of people. Whether it’s excitement or you actually did it.”

She crinkled her nose and I laughed. “Okay, that’s fucking weird.”

“Yes I am but it’s okay, because I have a boyfriend.”

“Yeah, I really don’t get it.”

“Yeah no, I don’t either.” I agreed we kept laughing as Hayley stormed into the room.

“All right bitches, who’s ready for some wonderful Miami vacation time?” She shouted, doing the drumroll on my desk.

“It’s about fucking time!” Jason said, joining her as well. Soon Spencer and Tyler were in the doorway as well. “We have to be at the airport by ten thirty.”

“Hell yes!” I shouted, throwing my fist into the air.

“Who’s ready for a week of getting shitfaced?” Spencer asked.

“I don’t even know what the definition of sober is.” Joanna piped up.

“I’m a lush.” I said shrugging.

“Let’s go you lazy motherfuckers! Miami awaits!” Jason shouted.

We all cheered and grabbed my bags before making our way down to the cars. Jason and Spencer were driving us all to the airport and the cars were already packed with our bags. I put my last carryon in Jason’s trunk and quickly got into his car.

“I’m so excited!” I shouted.

“Vacation time.” Tyler cheered before Jason got into the car and quickly pulled out of the driveway.

“Who is the best big brother and boyfriend in the world?”

“You are.” Joanna and I said in unison.

“Damn right I am.”

~~~

“Welcome to the Fontaine Bleau hotel. How may I help you?” A middle-aged man greeted us as we strolled into the hotel.

Spencer pulled down his Ray-Bans and let out a low whistle. “Yup, I definitely needed this.”

I rolled my eyes and excitedly wrapped my arm around Tyler’s. “We have reservations.” Jason said.