Chapter 3

To say that I was dealing with my brother and Spencer for the next week was an understatement. I was fucking surviving. I made my way down to the kitchen two hours after they had ordered pizza and I opened the box to see a bunch of crusts in the box.

“What the hell?” I shouted at Spencer and Jason.

“What?” Jason asked, chip crumbs falling out of his mouth.

“What is this?”

“Well sweetheart, that would be a bunch of pizza crusts in a cardboard box. You do know what cardboard is, right?”

“No Spencer, enlighten me.”

He pulled his phone out and went onto Google. “Cardboard is a type of heavy-duty paper made of pressed paper pulps or pasted sheets of paper.” He said, smiling at me.

I glared at him before throwing the box at his head. “Why don’t you take Google’s definition and shove it up your ass?”

“It’s not a tangible thing that can just merely be shoved.” He said shrugging. I stared at him incredulously and groaned. “My dick however can easily, and willingly might I add, be shoved right into your-“

“Bro, that’s my baby sister!” Jason said, smacking him on the back of his head.

He smirked devilishly and winked at me. “Definitely not a baby anymore.”

“I think I’m going to be sick.” He said gagging.

“Good! Maybe that’ll teach you not to eat all the damn pizza.”

Spencer sighed and rolled his eyes, dropping the Xbox remote in his hand and walking towards the couch to grab his jacket. “Come on.”

“Where are we going?” I asked suspiciously.

“To fucking Disney Land.”

“Goody!” I clapped sarcastically.

“I’m getting you food.”

“How do I know it won’t be poisoned?”

“Dude, your sister may be hot now but if you hear on the news that she died in a fatal car crash, I’m going to warn you right now, it won’t be entirely my fault. She’ll drive me to insanity so in return I’ll drive her off a bridge.”

“But you’ll die as well.” I said.

“Just let me have this!” He shouted.

I scoffed. “You said something stupid!”

He took in a deep breath and looked at me. “Keep talking and I swear to God I will take you right here, right now on that table.” He said pointing to the dining room table.

“Is that a promise?” I asked, fluttering my eyelashes.

“It’s a threat baby girl; you’re the one that’s disgusted by me.”

I glared at him and rolled my eyes. This kid is really pissing me off right now. I’m hungry, no one messes with me and food; we have a special bond. “Let’s just get food.”

“Wait, what am I supposed to do?” Jason asked looking over at us.

“Go jack off.” Spencer shouted over his shoulder.

I snickered at Jason’s glare towards Spencer. Maybe he’ll piss him off enough that he’ll kick him out.

I walked out and saw that Spencer still had the same black Jeep he had before. “Some things never change.” I said smiling at the memories we’ve had on the endless car rides in this car.