Chapter 5

“Switch seats with me.” I demanded.

“No can do little sis.” Jason said shrugging.

I turned around and glared at Spencer who had an amused grin on his lips. “Try anything and I will personally castrate you.”

“Baby doll, if you didn’t want me to try anything then you wouldn’t have dressed like that.”

I narrowed my eyes at him at leaned forward. “Dressed like what?”

“Like you want to be seen.” He said simply.

I huffed and rolled my eyes. “I’m sorry for wanting to dress nicely.”

“Don’t be, I’m surely not complaining. Just don’t say not to try anything when you’re dressed like that.” He said, placing his hand on my knee and squeezing it gently.

I slapped his hand away and looked down at my menu. “Paws off Spencer.”

He growled seductively in my ear. “If I’m such an animal then you’ll understand I can’t control myself.”

I turned and noticed how close his face was to mine. “Then I guess you won’t mind if I have you neutered so you can control your sick addiction to humping objects. Or better yet, how about I put you in a cage in a corner?” I asked, smiling devilishly at him.

I felt Spencer’s hand creep up my thigh even higher, going closer to my area. I felt my breath hitch and him chuckle next to my ear. My parents were completely oblivious to the fact that I was about to get fingered in the middle of a restaurant and my brother was focusing on his phone as if his life depended on it. “What’s wrong babe, am I making you nervous?”

“No,” His fingers pressed gently against me and I bit my lip to stop myself from stuttering. I took a deep breath and crossed my legs, making sure he couldn’t move. “I’m perfectly fine.” I said slowly.

“Hmm, is that so?” He asked seductively.

I nodded my head and looked up when I saw the waiter come up to our table. My parents ordered their dinner then Jason. “And for you Miss?” The waiter said.

“Um can I have the-“ I stopped talking when I felt Spencer move his fingers. I crossed my legs even tighter and I heard him chuckle. “Can I have the-“ I slight moan escaped my lips but I brushed it off as if I were clearing my throat.

“She’ll have the filet mignon, as will I.” Spencer said in a collected voice.

The waiter asked how we wanted our meal cooked and I bit on my lip so hard I think I started to bleed. While Spencer’s fingers slowly worked their magic he was carrying on a casual conversation with my parents while the occasional small talk with Jason.

I couldn’t handle it anymore so I just stood up and to my relief got rid of Spencer’s hand. “I need to use the bathroom.” I said firmly.

“Um, if you have to go?” My mom said, giving me a confused look.

I nodded my head and stormed out of the room as fast as I could. I made my way to the bathroom hall and took a deep breath, trying to even out my breathing.

“What’s wrong princess; got you a little too excited?” Spencer asked, strolling down the hall with his hands in his pockets. “I didn’t even get that far. All I did was put a little pressure.”

I groaned and covered my eyes. “God this is a nightmare. Can’t you just go away?” I pleaded. “What do you want from me?” I complained.

“I think I made it pretty clear.” He said softly pinning me against the wall and trapping me in between both of his arms. “It’s not, why me? God Spencer I fucking grew up with you! Doesn’t that mean anything?”