Chapter 8

"This is never going to work." I groaned, leaning against the passenger door of Spencer's car.

"My plan is totally foolproof." Spencer said cockily. I turned around and looked at him incredulously. "Don't be mad you didn't think of it." He said indignantly.

"No, the plan sounds like a plan my idiot brother would come up with."

"I've been very influential in Jason's life thank you very much."

"So you're saying you're the reason for his stupidity?"

"Don't put words in my mouth."

"But-"

"Quiet woman, we need to finish the plan!" He shouted, turning towards me in the driver's seat.

"I don't understand what I'm supposed to do. Hayley won't even let me look in her direction! I ran into her yesterday and she just gave me the death glare and stormed off. It's been a week Spencer!" I groaned.

Since our little therapy session Spencer and I have become closer. I, for once since he's come back, can tolerate him. Him, Jason, and I have been hanging out like we used to and it was nice to spend time with them once again.

As to mine and Spencer's little "moments" they happen occasionally but nothing has happened yet. And it's really fucking annoying.

I admit it, I want the kid and I want him bad. I will not deny it. Would I say it to his face? Hell no.

I guess I have to fix that if I want to be in a relationship with him, right?

"Why did she get so mad anyways?"

I turned and glared at him. "You know why."

"No I don't." He said simply, a wicked smile on his lips.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair, glaring at him. "I said she was a slut with a vagina wider than the Amazon River. Are you happy?"

"Ecstatic," He said grinning at me. "Why'd you call her a slut?"

"Spencer I really don't want to talk about this."

"Come one Kels, say it."

I shook my head and put my feet up on the dashboard.  "No."

"Kelsey, come on baby girl." He said, stroking my leg. I glared at him and he chuckled, pulling his hand off of me and then pressing his lips on my jaw, trailing up to my ear. "I hope you know you're going to cave into all of this someday."

I scoffed and narrowed my eyes at him. "I'm not going to lose, unlike you it's just not in my capacity."

"Ha," He barked. "Baby girl I never lose."

"We'll see." I said crossing my arms over my chest, a smirk on my lips when I noticed Spencer looking at my cleavage.

"Well there's Hayley." Spencer said, nodding at the front door to the crowded house.

"I'm a horrible actress." I warned.

"No you're not. So let's be a big girl and take control, okay?"

I groaned and pushed the passenger door open, treading to the party.  Spencer wrapped an arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer to him. I rolled my eyes at the stares I got from girls and the lookovers I got from the guys.

Spencer was hot and he knew it. So did everyone else at this party. The fact that he has his arm wrapped around me apparently puts me in the same category. Now you tell me, does that make any fucking sense? No? Exactly what I thought. People are such pretentious douchebags.