chapter 2

Holy mother of tits I didn’t get wasted last night. Oh no, I was far beyond that. I got completely shitfaced.

I groaned and furrowed my head into my pillow. I furrowed my brow and realized that it felt unusually hard. I slowly rose my head up and looked at what I was laying on top of. Beneath me was a peacefully sleeping, shirtless Spencer. He had an arm behind his head and the other firmly wrapped around my waist.

I squeezed my eyes shut and blinked a few times thinking this was all a dream. “Oh no, no no no no no.” I said before looking down and seeing I was in my underwear. I looked under the covers and saw that Spencer was only in a pair of boxers. Before I could control myself I let out a blood curling scream and fell out of the bed, landing with a thump on the floor.

“WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED?” Spencer screamed, rolling off the bed and grabbing the lamp on my nightstand. “Are you okay?” He shouted, looking completely ridiculous in his boxers and bedhead hair.

“You’re, I’m, put on some pants!” I shouted before covering my eyes and stumbling over my chair before grabbing a t-shirt. I fell to the floor and threw Spencer his jeans. When I saw that he finished fumbling with the zipper I stood up again. “What the hell is wrong with you?” I shouted, clutching my head from the throbbing headache.

“Me? You’re asking what’s wrong with me. Jesus Christ you’re the one who was going around screaming bloody murder! Are you insane woman? I thought someone was killing you!”

“Oh yeah, because your choice of weaponry would’ve been so helpful!” I said motioning to the lamp that was still in his hand for some god known reason. “Because a lamp would totally save my life if I were in the hands of a killer!”

“I was improvising! I’m sorry I couldn’t magically pull a gun from my ass! Next time this happens I’ll make sure to put a baseball bat in easy access.” He snapped. “What the hell made you scream anyways? And why do you look constipated?”

I let go of my head and glared at him. “I’m sorry for panicking when I notice I’m sleeping on my brother’s best friend’s naked chest! Oh yeah, and I’m also in only underwear! I’m not used to whoring around unlike you.” I snapped back. “As for looking constipated, I’m hungover you asswipe; not in dire need to take a shit.”

He looked at me as if I belonged in a mental asylum. “Are you kidding me? You almost put me in cardiac arrest because you freaked out and thought we had sex?” He asked incredulously.

“We didn’t have sex?” I asked, letting out a sigh of relief.

“Don’t look too disappointed babe; I would’ve rocked your world.”

I snorted a laugh and then whimpered from the pain in my head. “The only thing you would’ve rocked was the ‘I just got rejected’ face after I would’ve kneed you in the balls for even attempting to sleep with me.”

Immediately Spencer cupped his crotch. “You don’t even talk about trying to hurt the baby makers. It’s a national treasure.” He said seriously.

“Whatever, it’s not like I would ever be drunk enough to have sex with you. Make out with you, possibly. Sex? I don’t think so.”

“That sounds like a challenge.” He said, wiggling his eyebrows.

I looked at him incredulously and shook my head. “Okay, if we didn’t sleep together then what the hell were we doing in a bed together in just our underwear?”

“You really don’t remember do you?” He asked, an amused grin on his lips. He crossed his arms over his chest and I tried not to notice his muscles.