Chapter 15

“You have a sick sense of humor.” I spat, looking at Spencer incredulously. The cab lurched to a stop and I quickly grabbed at the handle.

“Kelsey, I’m not-“

“No!” I shouted, pulling my arm out of his reach and storming into the hotel.

I heard Spencer’s footsteps behind me. “Kelsey it’s true! Think about it!”

“No! Tyler is sweet, warm, loving, understanding, funny. He’s everything that you aren’t!” I shouted. I ran off towards the elevator. Thinking I was finally safe, I let out a sigh of relief. That is until Spencer stopped the elevator doors from closing.

“I don’t care what you think he is. He’s not who he says he is! What do you remember from that night Kels? You said he was big as in muscular, right? Tyler is muscular. You said he had dark hair? He has black hair. You said he had a douche-y tattoo on his arm? What the fuck was the dumbass showing off while we were at the pool?

“Think with your head Kelsey! God didn’t give it to you for you just to look pretty; he wants you to use it too. Tyler was the one that raped you. You’re dating a fucking rapist.”

“So help me god Spencer, if you don’t shut up right now I’ll-“

“What? What are you going to do?” He shouted in my face.

I looked at him and narrowed my eyes at him. “I’ll sleep with him.”

“You already have.” He said sadistically.

“Get out of my face Spencer.”

“Make me Kelsey.”

The elevator binged, reaching our floor. I nailed my knee into his crotch and watched as Spencer doubled over. “Go to hell.” I snapped before stepping out.

I stormed into my room and saw Tyler with a towel around his neck and a pair of boxers, loosely on his hips. I noticed his hair was wet meaning he just got out of the shower. “Hey, how was the tattoo and earrings?” He smirked.

I looked at him and bit my lip. I stormed to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him passionately. He slowly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer into his body. He moaned into my mouth as we deepened the kiss. I pushed him towards the bed and straddled him.

I ran my fingers down his toned chest and enjoyed the feel of his lips on my neck. I reached the waistband of his boxers and slightly tugged on them. He pulled my arms away and looked me in the eye.

“Are you sure?” He asked sweetly.

No.

“Yeah.” I said, smiling down at him. He grinned up at me and flipped me over, swiftly pulling my shirt off. I wrapped my legs around his waist and intertwined my fingers with his.

“Kelsey-“

“Go, do it.” I said in a determined voice. He looked at me and nodded his head before slamming his lips on mine and sliding my shorts off.

~~~

“You slept with him?” Hayley and Joanna squealed.

I took a sip of my coffee and looked down at my plate full of food from the buffet. Somehow, talking about last night’s events made me lose my appetite.

The guys were out playing basketball with whoever they could find and we were going to have a nice breakfast and visit the spa.

“Yeah,” I said, nibbling on my lip.

“Well why do you say it like that?” Joanna asked.

I shrugged. “I don’t know, I feel like it wasn’t as great as it was supposed to be.”